- Avoca Café, Suffolk St: stylish and very tasty on the top floor of the shop of the same name.
- Silk Road Café, Chester Beatty Library: mostly Middle Eastern food, delicious and great value.
- Nude, Suffolk Street: canteen style, quick and tasty wraps and paninis.
- The Mermaid Café, Dame Street: great Sunday brunch menu
- Café-Bar-Deli, Grafton Street and South Great George’s Street: serving reasonably priced pizzas, pasta and salads.
- Le Gueuleton, Fade Street: very popular restaurant serving French bistro food.
- Miller’s Pizza, Upper Baggot Street: 20 minute walk from Stephen’sGreen, but worth it for possible the best pizza on planet Earth.
- Patrick Guilbaud’s, Merrion Hotel: one of Dublin’s finest restaurants. French cooking with an Irish twist. Impeccable.
- Chapter One, Parnell Square North: more fantastic French food, the pre-theatre menu (6 – 7pm) is great value.
- Shanahan’s on the Green, St Stephen’s Green: excellent steakhouse housed in sumptuous Georgian building.
There are many, many more great restuarants of course. For independentreviews, ratings, menus and location maps of practically everyrestaurant in Dublin check out: http://www.menupages.ie/
The definitive guide to Ireland’s best restaurants: http://www.ireland-guide.com/