Short answer. It depends.
Sometimes it will be more expensive to book everything yourself. We often negotiate special rates with hotels that allow us to offer package prices you simply wouldn’t be able to match if you booked independently.
Sometimes it will be cheaper to book everything yourself. If you are willing to do all the research and make all the reservations yourself then you probably will save a little on the total price of your vacation. However, we would urge you to weigh those savings against the benefits of booking through Authentic Ireland:
- Expert local advice in planning your vacation
- Create the exact vacation you want
- Online access to your itinerary, recommendations and suggested sightseeing
- Guaranteed quality accommodation
- All reservations made and confirmed for you
- Breakfast included at all accommodations
- No taxes, no hidden fees, no extras. The price we quote is the price you pay.
- Risk free cancellation
- 24/7 support while in Ireland
Posted in: You May Be Wondering ..