We are happy to offer you the lowest price on airfare when traveling to Ireland. Simply search for flights from your preferred departure city, and book instantly online. You are under no obligation to purchase your flight through us, and the Land Cost portion of your tour is always separate.
Reserving a Flight With Us:
- To reserve a flight, search for flights, choose your preferred flight itinerary and purchase online.
- If you have reserved a flight with us, you can pull up your flight reservation online by clicking here.
- Read FAQs & Terms & Conditions choose “air” as the product you would like to read FAQs
Flying to Ireland: What you Need to Know
- All flights to Ireland from the U.S. are overnight. E.g. If you depart the U.S. on March 15th, you will arrive in Ireland on the morning of March 16th.
- There are 4 major airports in Ireland: Dublin, Shannon, Cork & Belfast
- For citizens of any EU country, USA, Australia, Canada, New Zealand no visas are required, you only need a valid passport.
- It is recommended that you arrive at the airport a minimum of 3 hours prior to your departure time due to strict security measures.