Tour Photos & Videos
We LOVED Ireland and also Authentic Ireland Travel. You guys did such a wonderful job of setting everything up for us, which took the stress off of us. Everyone we spoke to along the way was traveling with Authentic Ireland, and all having a wonderful time. We laughed the entire trip! The people of Ireland were all super nice and friendly! We will return to visit someday.
- George & Susan Pinney, Las Vegas NV
Overall our trip was a great experience and we are very satisfied with it. I will be recommending Authentic Ireland Travel to my friends. We really felt like we received great value. You made it very easy for us to enjoy the Ireland experience of our dreams. Thank You!
- Sean O’Connor, Milan MI
We had a wonderful time and plan to use your services on our next trip to Ireland. We have already recommended your company to family and friends.
- Rosemary Krupp, USA
I had heard of the kindness that Irish people have towards visitors. Some went out of their way hugely to help us. While we couldn't do it "all" ... what we did do certainly did exceed my expectations! I have wonderful things to say of Ireland. Thanks for all of your help, Aisling (and colleagues) in setting up this travel adventure. Many people are waiting to hear "how it went", and I have a good report to share! I hope others are encouraged to visit Ireland!
- Karin Boehler, Saskatoon, Canada
I can't give Rebecca enough stars for her helpfulness and flexibility with the many changes in our schedule. She was awesome. I was so impressed that every facility and excursion that she had planned for us had the correct reservation. The print it yourself vouchers and website made everything so easy. Thanks for a wonderful time! I can't wait for my next vacation.
- M. Elizabeth Sassano, California
Bed & Breakfasts of Ireland:
Discover the Warm Hospitality of an Irish B&B.
This is the most inexpensive and flexible way to tour Ireland. You are in complete control. You decide where in Ireland you want to go and how long you stay. Decide in advance or just arrive and "Go-As-You-Please". All our B&B packages include Bed & Breakfast accommodation and the rental car of your choice. There are optional hotel, castle and activity upgrades. Get a price quote & book securely online.
**Use tabs above to view Itinerary, Prices & How to Book.**
- Independent Travel
- Stay Anywhere in Ireland - more than 1,000 B&Bs to choose from
- Choose & Reserve Your Own B&B Accommodation
- Book B&Bs in Advance OR Go-As-You-Please
- Optional Castle, Hotel and Activity Upgrades Available
- Lowest Package Price Guaranteed
Click 'Get Started' (above right) to begin planning your Ireland Vacation!
We Make Traveling to Ireland Easy
We provide you with a comprehensive property guide listing all of the B&Bs & Farmhouse B&Bs participating in the voucher program. There are more than 1,000 properties to choose from! The guide is organized alphabetically by town in each county so regardless of where you are in Ireland you will be able to find a B&B nearby. The guide contains pictures, descriptions and a list of facilities at each B&B along with their websites and contact information. You can make all your reservations before traveling to Ireland OR wait until you are in the country and "go-as-you-please" deciding from day to day where you want to go and where to stay. You can also upgrade B&B nights to city hotels or castle stays, or you can add an activity.
- Get a Price Quote & Reserve Online: Simply click on 'Get Started' above right to receive a Bed & Breakfasts of Ireland, 'Go-As-You-Please' price quote. You can then book instantly through your Authentic Ireland online account.
- Price Guarantee: Best of all you are guaranteed that your Go-As-You-Please package is the most inexpensive available – at every time of year.
- Blackout Period: Virtually all B&Bs in Ireland close for Christmas and the New Year so a Go-As-You-Please Vacation is not possible at this time of year. For this reason we do not accept Go-As-You-Please bookings with an arrival date between Dec 14 and January 5.
Optional Upgrade: Irish Castle
You have the option of upgrading one or more nights of B&B accommodation to a stay in an authentic Irish castle. The choice of castles is listed below. All you have to do is pick a castle(s) and let us know what night(s) you wish to stay there. We will pre-book the castle stay(s) on your behalf, and provide you with a voucher(s) to present for payment on arrival.
- Abbeyglen Castle, Clifden, Connemara, County Galway
- Ballyseede Castle, Tralee, County Kerry
- Cabra Castle, Kingscourt, County Cavan
- Clontarf Castle, Dublin City, County Dublin
- Lough Rynn Castle, Mohill, County Leitrim
- Kinnitty Castle, Birr County Offaly
There are other castle hotels in Ireland, but the selection above represents the absolute best value for money. The cost of upgrading 1 night from a B&B to one of the castles above will be between $45.00 & $80.00 per person, depending on your specific castle choice and month of travel.
Optional Upgrade: Dublin City Hotel
Upgrade one or more nights to a Dublin City Hotel. We recommend upgrading to a hotel if you wish to spend time in Dublin as there are no B&Bs in or near the city centre. You decide in advance which night(s) you want to spend in Dublin and we will reserve a city centre hotel for you. We recommend the following Dublin hotels:
- To be right in the heart of Dublin City, stay in the 4-star Trinity Capital Hotel
- For a property full of character and a short stroll from the center of town, stay in the 4-star Georgian Pembroke Townhouse.
After you have reserved your package online, let us know which hotel you prefer and we will reserve it for you on the night(s) of your choice. Dublin Hotel upgrades start for as little as $22.00 per person in Low Season.
Optional Upgrade: Medieval Banquet at Bunratty Castle
Join the Earl of Thomond in the splendour of the main guard of Bunratty Castle for a dinner experience not to be missed! Bunratty Castle, was built in 1425 by the Earl of Thomond. Following his tradition of hospitality, the world renowned Bunratty Medieval Banquet is held twice nightly throughout the year. Since 1963, the Ladies of the Castle, aided and abetted by the Earl's Butler, have welcomed guests from the four corners of the globe to dine at The Earl's Banquet at Bunratty Castle. The entertainment provided by the world renowned Bunratty Singers is a fitting compliment to a mead reception, a four course meal, and of course good wine.