Tour Photos & Videos
All the people we encountered were friendly and helpful, the scenery was breathtaking, the music was entrancing, and we enjoyed almost everything about our visit! It was an adventure that resulted in many wonderful stories that we will share for years to come! Thanks very much for everything and we would love to come back again in the future!
- Stephen Kerestes, Canal Fulton OH
Overall our trip was a great experience and we are very satisfied with it. I will be recommending Authentic Ireland Travel to my friends. We really felt like we received great value. You made it very easy for us to enjoy the Ireland experience of our dreams. Thank You!
- Sean O’Connor, Milan MI
Authentic Ireland staff were amazing!!! Helped us at every point along the way and always got right back to us when we called.
- Cheryl Penov, USA
We have to say it was a perfect trip. It was especially nice to be able to spend two days in each location and to be able to choose from the well thought out menu of activities your office prepared for us. The hotels and staff were terrific. We very much enjoyed the very different character and variety of locations and settings to lodge in and explore. We also appreciated all your help Allegra, and how easy it was to stay in touch with you from the beginning to the end of a trip we will never forget.
- Eric & Nancy Brown, Oak Harbor, WA
The vacation was booked on a whim, yet it went way beyond expectations: it was absolutely wonderful. Thank you!
- Fred Lefton, Hudson OH
Create the Ireland Vacation of Your Dreams!
Create your own Ireland self-drive vacation based on what you want to see and do in Ireland. You are in control. Our Custom Self-Drive Tours are completely flexible. You decide where to visit in Ireland, how long to spend and what type of accommodation suits you best. Our expert local guides will advise and assist you to create the best possible itinerary based on your requirements.
**Use tabs above to view Itinerary, Prices & How to Book.**
- Completely Flexible – We’ll arrange your self-drive tour based on your chosen dates and flight schedule.
- More Choices – You choose the places you want to visit, type of accommodation and any cultural or other activities. We’ll put it all together in an itinerary that makes sense.
- It’s Your Vacation – The pace of your vacation can be as action-packed or relaxing as you wish
- Within Budget – We’ll create an amazing tour at a cost that suits you, but we’ll never skimp on quality.
- Expert Advice – Our staff know Ireland inside and out. Nothing is too much trouble.
- Peace of Mind – Leave everything to us. We’ll make all your reservations, provide you with a detailed itinerary, and you will have our 7-day support while you are in Ireland.
- Quality Guaranteed – from castles to hotels and bed & breakfasts, we only use accommodations that consistently get great reviews from our thousands of customers.
All we need to create a ‘starting-point’ quote and suggested itinerary is:
- Number of people travelling to Ireland
- Number of nights you would like to spend in Ireland
- Date you would like your tour to start in Ireland (or approximate date)
Click GET QUOTE to begin planning your Ireland Vacation!
Other Optional Info (Please include in Comments section of 'Get Quote'):
- Specific Locations – Any towns/areas of Ireland you would like to include on your itinerary?
- Add a Unique Experience? – We offer a wide range of special activities, excursions and experiences all over Ireland. From Medieval Castle Banquets to Horse & Carriage rides, we have suggestions to suit just about everyone!
- Special Requests - We can accommodate any Ireland vacation request – just let us know!
- Lodging Choices – Your vacation quote will be based Bed & Breakfast accommodation unless you indicate otherwise. This means you will initially receive the best possible price. If you would prefer to upgrade your lodging, there are many options to choose from – your lodging choices are explained below.
Lodging Choices Explained:
- B&Bs & Guesthouses – Small, family-run establishments that offer the best value, personal attention and genuine Irish hospitality. Usually located on the outskirts of town centers.
- Hotels from 3 to 5 Star – We only work with the best Irish hotels in any star category. More expensive than B&Bs, but usually conveniently located in the heart of town centers.
- Country Houses & Manors – Period properties with character and old-world charm. Ideal if you are seeking a secluded, scenic location, and don’t care about being walking distance from town.
- Castles: Unique, historical properties, also likely to be in more remote locations. While castles are generally our most expensive lodging option, they are also the most popular. Please note that every castle is completely different – some are very reasonably-priced, while others are quite expensive.
- Vacation Rentals: Staying in a Vacation Rental home for a week is an ideal option for families or groups of 4 to 8. Prices are very reasonable for such groups. Learn more about this Lodging type here