Tour Photos & Videos
Authentic Ireland staff were amazing!!! Helped us at every point along the way and always got right back to us when we called.
- Cheryl Penov, USA – October 2012
Ireland was fantastic - the people were so friendly and it was everything I hoped it to be. We already want to go back!
- Suzy Tobin, Seattle WA – October 2012
I will be returning. I loved every minute of it. I couldn't have asked for a better group of people to work with. I will be in touch!
- Lea Gordon, Xenia, OH – September 2012
The land was just beautiful! The rainbows were breathtaking. We had the best vacation either of us has ever been on!!
- Angela & Mark Davidson, St Charles MO – September 2012
I can't give Rebecca enough stars for her helpfulness and flexibility with the many changes in our schedule. She was awesome. I was so impressed that every facility and excursion that she had planned for us had the correct reservation. The print it yourself vouchers and website made everything so easy. Thanks for a wonderful time! I can't wait for my next vacation.
- M. Elizabeth Sassano, California – October 2012
Castles in the Mist...
Stay at two different Irish castles! Our Castles in the Mist package includes 2 nights at Abbeyglen Castle & 1 night at Ballyseede Castle. A revitalizing 2-night stay at The Lake Hotel also beckons - truly one of the finest hotel views on the planet! Seeing is believing at the wonderful monastic settlement of Clonmacnoise, stunning Connemara, the charming town of Westport, Achill Island, The Cliffs of Moher, Killarney National Park & The Dingle Peninsula...to name just a few highlights of this perfectly-paced itinerary. Your Ireland adventure also includes 2-nights in Dublin and FREE admission to the city's very best visitor attractions.
**Use tabs above to view Itinerary, Prices & How to Book.**
- FREE Dublin Sightseeing
- 3 Overnight Stays at 2 Castle Hotels
- Marvel at Connemara National Park & Kylemore Abbey
- Visit Westport, Achill Island & Croagh Patrick
- See The Cliffs of Moher & 5000 year-old Poulnabrone Dolmen
- Jaw-Dropping Southwest Scenery at The Lake Hotel
You can add or subtract days to/from this vacation package - contact us for a custom quote!