Tour Photos & Videos
It was the most well-orchestrated trip ever! Everywhere we went we were greeted warmly, no trouble with the rooms, our car and driver was on time, and an absolute gem. I appreciate the whole experience more because it was literally planned for me I just had to show up!! It was an incredible vacation.
- Simone Fliss, Milwaukee, WI
Our driver was Christy Wood and he was terrific, when I return I would want to have him again. He was extremely accommodating and really went out of his way to make us feel welcome. He had excellent suggestions for us on what to see & where to eat. He took us to places that we would have missed if we had of been on a tour bus. He was very interesting, He gave us wonderful insight to the things we were seeing. I cannot recommend him more highly. He was exactly what we were hoping for.
- Carolyn Luther, Hulett WY
Our driver, Liam was excellent. He was very knowledgeable about Irish history, landmarks, fairies and more! We let him know we wanted to experience Ireland the way the Irish do and he found us small pubs with excellent food that were not tourist traps. He was very attentive to all of our needs. He found Barrett Castle for us and spoke to the farmer that owned the property to get us in! He also doubled as a photographer, and became part of our "family" while doing his job most excellently.
- Carrie Barrett, East Lansing MI
This is the first time either of us had been chauffeured on a holiday - I'd do it again in a heartbeat! Overall we logged over 1200 miles with our driver, Tony and we felt more like we were touring with a relative than a paid chauffeur. Tony knows exactly what time the tour buses arrive at sites and somehow we were always there just ahead of them. Literally we'd be walking out as they were walking in! Tony's passion for Ireland is evident, he told us fabulous stories and relayed Ireland's history to us. Tony also made sure we had water in the car every morning and even sent us home with a care package so we can make Irish Brown Bread at home. Small touches but the type of thing that makes you feel that you are travelling with a friend.
- Lynda Fielding, Toronto Canada
We had the most amazing, wonderful experience with our driver, Dermot O'Brien. I cannot say enough good things about him. He went out of his way to make us feel comfortable and welcome. We felt like we were touring Ireland with an old friend!
- Lynne Kintz, Pine City NY
Chauffeur Ireland & Scotland Tour
The word 'chauffeur' conjures up images of The Great Gatsby or a rock star. Authentic Ireland makes it possible for you to afford that same luxury within a reasonable budget. Our Ireland & Scotland Chauffeur tours include your own personal driver and a sumptuous touring vehicle. Any size group can be accommodated. Our chauffeured tours are terrific value for six or more friends and family members traveling together. We recommend 9-nights or more vacation time to comfortably visit both locations. 14 nights is the perfect length of time to fully explore both countries, and you'll find a sample of our most popular 14-night Chauffeur Ireland & Scotland tour in the Tour Itinerary tab. The itinerary contains a wonderful mix of accommodations - from cozy Guesthouse to authentic Castle. We hope you'll be inspired, and contact us to advise how we can make it even better to accommodate your group's specific needs and desires!
**Use tabs above to view Itinerary, Prices & How to Book.**
- Your own Personal Driver, who won’t change from day to day - guaranteed to be friendly, professional and knowledgeable. No worries about directions, parking, or missing the passing sites and scenery
- A range of Luxurious, Comfortable Vehicles to accommodate any group size – ‘Are we there yet?’ may quickly become ‘Oh no, are we there already?’
- Flexibility. Although your nightly accommodations will not be subject to change, your daily plan can be altered at a moment’s notice. Hear about something interesting in the pub the previous night? Let your driver know and any reasonable detour will be accommodated
- Itineraries Tailor-Made to Suit Your Group. Need to visit your ancestral home in a remote part of the country? No problem – we can arrange suitable accommodation in any part of Ireland. No specific itinerary in mind? Contact us to discuss all options in relation to your group’s specific needs and requirements.
All we need to create a ‘starting-point’ quote and suggested itinerary is:
- Number of people travelling to Ireland & Scotland
- Number of nights you would like to spend in Ireland & Scotland
- Date you would like your tour to start (or approximate date)
Click 'Get Started' (above right) to begin planning your Vacation!
Other Optional Info (Please include in Comments section of 'Get Started'):
- Specific Locations – Any towns/areas of Ireland or Scotland you would like to include on your itinerary?
- Add a Unique Experience? – We offer a wide range of special activities, excursions and experiences all over Ireland & Scotland. From Medieval Castle Banquets to Horse & Carriage rides, we have suggestions to suit just about everyone!
- Special Requests - We can accommodate any Ireland vacation request – just let us know!
- Lodging Choices – There are many options to choose from – read-on for more info
Lodging Choices Explained:
- B&Bs & Guesthouses – Small, family-run establishments that offer the best value, personal attention and genuine Irish hospitality. Usually located on the outskirts of town centers. Not suitable for groups of 6+.
- Hotels from 3 to 5 Star – We only work with the best Irish hotels in any star category. More expensive than B&Bs, but usually conveniently located in the heart of town centers.
- Country Houses & Manors – Period properties with character and old-world charm. Ideal if you are seeking a secluded, scenic location, and don’t care about being walking distance from town.
- Castles: Unique, historical properties, also likely to be in more remote locations. While castles are generally our most expensive lodging option, they are also the most popular. Please note that every castle is completely different – some are very reasonably-priced, while others are quite expensive.