Tour Photos & Videos
Ivan could not have provided better service to us. His choice of golf courses was excellent and we were both challenged as well as overcome by the natural beauty of the links courses. I will recommend Authentic Ireland Travel to my traveling friends, without reservation.
- Travers Edwards, Newport News VA
Ivan at Authentic Ireland did a terrific job. He was always there throughout the entire planning cycle giving valuable input. Our experience with Authentic Ireland has been awesome. We would highly recommend you to anyone visiting Ireland to play golf at your incredible courses. Thanks again
- Jim Gordon, Clearwater FL
I wouldn't hesitate to travel to Ireland and use your company again. We enjoyed every part of our trip. I might schedule a little more downtime on a trip of that length, but we wanted to golf ourselves to death, and that's what we got. Ivan was great. He put up with us for most of three years, with changes and postponements aplenty. Well done! We had the time of our lives, and are already thinking of a return trip. Perhaps with our wives next time!
- John Coelho, Belchertown MA
I could not be more pleased with Ivan's efforts. Very quick to respond to questions, and our itinerary was great. We played 12 rounds in 13 days. Great trip! Great time! There were no hassles or questions from the B/Bs or the golf courses. Well set up. My first time in Europe/Ireland and it was a fantastic experience. Ivan set up a wonderful routing around Southern and Western Ireland. We have taken many golfing trips in the States, but I believe this one in Ireland topped them all. Many thanks!
- Terry Austin, Crystal Lake FL
Play Any Golf Course in Ireland
You can create your own Ireland golf tour based on the courses you want to play. You are in control. Our Custom Golf Tours are completely flexible. You decide the courses you want to play, what type of accommodation suits you best and your transport – rental car or chauffeur. Our local golf expert will advise and assist you to create the best possible golf itinerary based on your requirements. Or if you prefer, we can suggest a golf itinerary based on the length of your stay.
- Completely Flexible – We’ll arrange your golf tour based on your chosen dates and flight schedule.
- It’s Your Vacation – You choose the golf courses you want to play and your preferred type of accommodation. We’ll put it all together in an itinerary that makes sense.
- Guaranteed Tee-Times – Reserved tee-times at all the best courses.
- Rental Car or Chauffeur – Drive yourself or hire a driver/guide with luxury chauffeur vehicle.
- Any Group Size – We can cater for any group size.
- Expert Advice – On selecting courses, where to stay and what to do when the golfing day is done. Nothing is too much trouble.
- Quality Accommodation – from Castles to Hotels and Bed & Breakfasts, we only use accommodations that consistently get great reviews from our thousands of customers.
- Peace of Mind – Leave everything to us. We’ll make all your reservations, provide you with a detailed itinerary and guidebooks and you will have 24/7 support while you are in Ireland.
All we need to create a ‘starting-point’ quote and suggested itinerary is:
- Number of golfers/non-golfers in your group
- Number of nights you would like to spend in Ireland
- Date you would like your tour to start in Ireland (or approximate date)
Click 'Get Started' (above right) to begin planning your Ireland Vacation!If you wish to receive a Custom Ireland Golf Tour quote tailored to your exact requirements then please provide the following additional information.
Other Optional Info (Please include in Comments section of 'Get Started'):
- Specific Golf Courses – Which courses do you want to play? If you only know one or two we can recommend additional courses to round out your itinerary.
- Specific Locations – Any towns/areas of Ireland you would like to include on your itinerary?
- Car Rental or Chauffeur – For groups of 6 or more a chauffeur can be a great option
- Special Requests - We can accommodate any Ireland vacation request – just let us know!
- Lodging Choices – There are many options to choose from – read-on for more info
Lodging Choices Explained:
- B&Bs & Guesthouses – Small, family-run establishments that offer the best value, personal attention and genuine Irish hospitality. Usually located on the outskirts of town centers. Not suitable for groups of 6+.
- Hotels from 3 to 5 Star – We only work with the best Irish hotels in any star category. More expensive than B&Bs, but usually conveniently located in the heart of town centers.
- Country Houses & Manors – Period properties with character and old-world charm. Ideal if you are seeking a secluded, scenic location, and don’t care about being walking distance from town.
- Castles: Unique, historical properties, also likely to be in more remote locations. While castles are generally our most expensive lodging option, they are also the most popular. Please note that every castle is completely different – some are very reasonably-priced, while others are quite expensive.
- Vacation Rentals: Staying in a Vacation Rental home for a week is an ideal option for families or groups of 4 to 8. Prices are very reasonable for such groups. Learn more about this Lodging type here