Tour Photos & Videos
Sarah Walsh - WOW is all I can say!!! She hit exactly what we were looking for on the mark!!! Chris and I were on our Honeymoon, didn't want to move around the entire time but not be too far away from anything that it would eat up our day. And my gosh she did it!!! Not to mention the millions of questions I had for her the entire year I was planning this. Ireland is a country that we would visit again and again. All I can say is thank you, thank you thank you!!!
- Megan McNally-Greer, Sarasota FL
Authentic Ireland took care of all the accommodations and helped to make our honeymoon special. Will use Authentic Ireland again and recommend it everyone I know that travels to Ireland.
- William Bathon, Newark NJ
Rebecca was outstanding and answered all of my questions. We never had any problems with any of our hotel or car reservations, and we thank her greatly for making our honeymoon go off without a hitch! Thank you so much! I recommend your travel agency to everyone who asks about our trip and we look forward to doing business with you again!
- Marcilynn Jo Burgett, Palmetto FL
I think what we liked the best was it felt like a true sampling of the country. We saw so many different things. I think the next time we will know even more about what we want, thanks to this itinerary. It was a great honeymoon. Thanks!
- Cathi Roberts, Jackson TN
Everything was excellent, Aisling was very helpful, and planned a very memorable Honeymoon! We cannot express enough how much fun this trip was. We both loved Ireland, and plan on going back as soon as we can!
- Christopher Treff, Mascoutah IL
Create the Ireland Honeymoon of Your Dreams!
Ireland's romantic appeal is world-renowned, and each year, thousands of newly-weds choose Ireland as their perfect Honeymoon location. Our Custom Honeymoon Tours are completely flexible. With expert assistance from our local guides, you can decide where to visit in Ireland, how long to spend and what type of accommodation suits you best.
Think of us as your Honeymoon Consultant. We know Ireland inside and out. We'll leave no stone unturned on your behalf - whatever it takes to ensure that your Irish Honeymoon is as perfect as it can possibly be!!
**Use tabs above to view Itinerary, Prices & How to Book.**
- Expert Advice and Assistance from our Local Guides
- Travel Anywhere in Ireland
- Accommodation of your Choice - from Cozy Cottages to Castles and everything in-between!
- Unique & Romantic Honeymoon Experiences
- Completely Flexible & Customized Packages to suit all Budgets
- Blessings & Renewals of Vows
All we need to create a ‘starting-point’ quote and itinerary is:
- Number of people travelling to Ireland (most likely 2!)
- Number of nights you would like to spend in Ireland
- Date you would like your tour to start in Ireland (or approximate date)
Click 'Get Quote' (above right) to begin planning your Perfect Honeymoon!However, if you provide some additional information we will send you a Honeymoon Ireland Vacation quote tailored to your exact requirements.
Other Optional Info (Please include in Comments section of 'Get Quote'):
- Specific Locations – Any towns/areas of Ireland you would like to include on your itinerary.
- Special Requests - We can accommodate almost any Honeymoon request – just let us know!
- Lodging Choices – Are there any specific lodgings you would like us to include on your quote? Perhaps a particular lodging type? If so, please let us know. If not, don't worry, we'll recommend some fantastic options!
Lodging Choices Explained:
B&Bs & Guesthouses – Smaller, family-run establishments that offer the best value, personal attention and genuine Irish hospitality. Usually located on the outskirts of town centers.
Hotels from 3 to 5 Star – We only work with the best Irish hotels in any star category. More expensive than B&Bs, but usually conveniently located in the heart of town centers.
Country Houses & Manors – Period properties with character and old-world charm. Ideal if you are seeking a secluded, scenic location, and don’t care about being walking distance from town.
Castles: Unique, historical properties, also likely to be in more remote locations. While castles are generally our most expensive lodging option, they are also the most popular. Please note that every castle is completely different – some are very reasonably-priced, while others are quite expensive.
Vacation Rentals: Staying in a Vacation Rental home for a week is an ideal option for families or groups of 4 to 8. Prices are very reasonable for such groups. Learn more about this Lodging type here