Tour Photos & Videos
John Finnigan was a wonderful tour guide that took us to neat little places out of the ordinary. He went above and beyond all of our expectations and we left as friends at the end of our vacation. We would recommend him as a driver for any of our friends. We found the chauffeur experience to be a wonderful way to explore a new place. We had a wonderful trip. Again, I think our driver had a lot to do with our success.
- Rita Romanoski, Kohler WI
Liam Bourke was our driver and he was exceptional. We could have seen some of what we saw with him on our own (although I doubt we'd have seen nearly as much) but we would not have known half of what we were looking at. I think he had us figured out by the end of Day One and had a plan in his head first thing on Day Two! He made sure we saw what we wanted, ate delicious food, had good Guinness and were well entertained and even educated. I think we all felt like we left a good friend in Ireland when we came home.
- Kelly Harrison, Spencertown NY
The chauffeur experience was new to me and it was wonderful. We would not have enjoyed the trip half as much without the helpful suggestions and time management provide by Jeff.
- Mary Petrasko, Painesville OH
We were so very lucky to have Kevin Bourke as our chauffeur. I could go on for days praising his phenomenal sense of humor, politeness, professionalism - etc. I was absolutely overwhelmed with his ability to read each and every member of our group, and the group as a whole. He continually made suggestions on what we might want to do or see and he NEVER failed to overwhelm us. Every day was better than the last and we would spend every evening discussing what a fantastic guide we had. I wish everyone could book a tour with Kevin - They would have the vacation of a lifetime!
- David Lichtenfeld, Vonore TN
We LOVED Liam. We are a lively and energetic group as a family and hard to keep up with...but Liam just blew us away. He really was a significant factor in making our family trip one of the best in our lifetime. Liam is a special breed. He is the perfect blend of that dry Irish wit - more charming and energetic than a leprechaun - yet as smart as a whip and a historian to boot! He is worth his weight in gold. He took us places and showed us things that only a native with great knowledge and true passion would do. It was the luck of the Irish that gave us Liam as our chauffeur, guide and angel!
- Linda Honan, New York NY
Create a Private Chauffeur Ireland Tour
We are happy to create a unique itinerary for your group, incorporating any ideas you have, or places you would like to visit in Ireland. Our chauffeured tours are often arranged for family groups attending a clan reunion, or visiting their ancestral home. We can accommodate any size group in our range of touring vehicles, and we know you’ll be surprised at how affordable this tour option can be! We can reserve any accommodation type you choose – if you would like 5-star all the way, or any other combination of property types, just let us know!
We will create an individual custom quote and itinerary for your group. If the itinerary isn’t perfect first time around – don’t worry – we’ll keep working with you until you are 100% happy that your tour will be the best it can be!
**Use tabs above to view Itinerary, Prices & How to Book.**
- Your own Personal Driver, who won’t change from day to day - guaranteed to be friendly, professional and knowledgeable. No worries about directions, parking, or missing the passing sights and scenery
- A range of Luxurious, Comfortable Vehicles to accommodate any group size – ‘Are we there yet?’ may quickly become ‘Oh no, are we there already?’
- Flexibility. Although your nightly accommodations will not be subject to change, your daily plan can be altered at a moment’s notice. Hear about something interesting in the pub the previous night? Let your driver know and any reasonable detour will be accommodated
- Itineraries Tailor-Made to Suit Your Group. Need to visit your ancestral home in a remote part of the country? No problem – we can arrange suitable accommodation in any part of Ireland. No specific itinerary in mind? Contact us to discuss all options in relation to your group’s specific needs and requirements.
All we need to create a ‘starting-point’ quote and suggested itinerary is:
- Number of people travelling to Ireland
- Number of nights you would like to spend in Ireland
- Date you would like your tour to start in Ireland (or approximate date)
Click 'Get Quote' to begin planning your Ireland Vacation!
Other Optional Info (Please Include in Comments Section):
- Specific Locations – Any towns/areas of Ireland you would like to include on your itinerary?
- Add a Unique Experience? – We offer a wide range of special activities, excursions and experiences all over Ireland. From Medieval Castle Banquets to Horse & Carriage rides, we have suggestions to suit just about everyone!
- Special Requests - We can accommodate any Ireland vacation request – just let us know!
- Lodging Choices – There are many options to choose from – read-on for more info
Lodging Choices Explained:
- B&Bs & Guesthouses – Small, family-run establishments that offer the best value, personal attention and genuine Irish hospitality. Usually located on the outskirts of town centers. Not suitable for groups of 6+.
- Hotels from 3 to 5 Star – We only work with the best Irish hotels in any star category. More expensive than B&Bs, but usually conveniently located in the heart of town centers.
- Country Houses & Manors – Period properties with character and old-world charm. Ideal if you are seeking a secluded, scenic location, and don’t care about being walking distance from town.
- Castles: Unique, historical properties, also likely to be in more remote locations. While castles are generally our most expensive lodging option, they are also the most popular. Please note that every castle is completely different – some are very reasonably-priced, while others are quite expensive.
- Vacation Rentals: Staying in a Vacation Rental home for a week is an ideal option for families or groups of 4 to 8. Prices are very reasonable for such groups. Learn more about this Lodging type here