Tour Photos & Videos
It was the most well-orchestrated trip ever! Everywhere we went we were greeted warmly, no trouble with the rooms, our car and driver was on time, and an absolute gem. I appreciate the whole experience more because it was literally planned for me I just had to show up!! It was an incredible vacation.
- Simone Fliss, Milwaukee, WI
John Finnigan was a wonderful tour guide that took us to neat little places out of the ordinary. He went above and beyond all of our expectations and we left as friends at the end of our vacation. We would recommend him as a driver for any of our friends. We found the chauffeur experience to be a wonderful way to explore a new place. We had a wonderful trip. Again, I think our driver had a lot to do with our success.
- Rita Romanoski, Kohler WI
Our driver was Christy Wood and he was terrific, when I return I would want to have him again. He was extremely accommodating and really went out of his way to make us feel welcome. He had excellent suggestions for us on what to see & where to eat. He took us to places that we would have missed if we had of been on a tour bus. He was very interesting, He gave us wonderful insight to the things we were seeing. I cannot recommend him more highly. He was exactly what we were hoping for.
- Carolyn Luther, Hulett WY
Nora was excellent. I can't think of any ways she could improve. She's helped us with trips to both Ireland and Scotland, and both trips were excellent.
- Marcia Dalbey, Massachusetts
Our consultant Aisling planned a wonderful two week trip that included Dublin, Wicklow Mountains, Kilkenny, Killarney, Dingle, Doolin, and Galway. Some of our group travelled on to Scotland, which was also an excellent experience. The beauty of this trip was that all the travel details, vouchers for hotels and transportation were organized through Authentic Ireland. Aisling was very prompt and helpful with phone calls and emails. Every night the group was thrilled with accommodations. The breakfasts were top-notch. Authentic Ireland is a travel company that deserves a 5 stars rating.
- Judy Wilson, Vonore TN
Create a Private Chauffeur Scotland Tour
We are happy to create a unique itinerary for your group, incorporating any ideas you have, or places you would like to visit in Scotland. Our chauffeured tours are often arranged for family groups attending a clan reunion, or visiting their ancestral home. We can accommodate any size group in our range of touring vehicles, and we know you’ll be surprised at how affordable this tour option can be! We will create an individual custom quote and itinerary for your group. If the itinerary isn’t perfect first time around – don’t worry – we’ll keep working with you until you are 100% happy that your tour will be the best it can be!
As a potential source of inspiration, you'll find details of our most popular 7-night Scotland Chauffeur tour in the Tour Itinerary tab. Prices for this sample itinerary are listed in the Prices tab. Please note that the sample itinerary contains a mix of wonderful Scottish accommodations – from cozy B&B to City Hotel! We can reserve any accommodation type you choose – just let us know!
**Use tabs above to view Itinerary, Prices & How to Book.**
- Your own Personal Driver, who won’t change from day to day - guaranteed to be friendly, professional and knowledgeable. No worries about directions, parking, or missing the passing sites and scenery
- A range of Luxurious, Comfortable Vehicles to accommodate any group size – ‘Are we there yet?’ may quickly become ‘Oh no, are we there already?’
- Flexibility. Although your nightly accommodations will not be subject to change, your daily plan can be altered at a moment’s notice. Hear about something interesting in the pub the previous night? Let your driver know and any reasonable detour will be accommodated
- Itineraries Tailor-Made to Suit Your Group. Need to visit your ancestral home in a remote part of the country? No problem – we can arrange suitable accommodation in any part of Scotland. No specific itinerary in mind? Contact us to discuss all options in relation to your group’s specific needs and requirements.
All we need to create a ‘starting-point’ quote and suggested itinerary is:
- Number of people travelling to Scotland
- Number of nights you would like to spend in Scotland
- Date you would like your tour to start in Scotland (or approximate date)
Click GET QUOTE to begin planning your Scotland Vacation!
Other Optional Info (Please include in Comments section of 'Get Started'):
- Specific Locations – Any towns/areas of Scotland you would like to include on your itinerary?
- Add a Unique Experience? – We offer a wide range of special activities, excursions and experiences all over Ireland. From Ghostly Walking Tours of Edinburgh to Scotch Whisky Tasting Experiences, we have suggestions to suit just about everyone!
- Special Requests - We can accommodate any Scotland vacation request – just let us know!
- Lodging Choices – There are many options to choose from – read-on for more info
Lodging Choices Explained:
- B&Bs & Guesthouses – Small, family-run establishments that offer the best value, personal attention and genuine Scottish hospitality. Usually located on the outskirts of town centers. Not suitable for groups of 8+.
- Hotels from 3 to 5 Star – We only work with the best Scottish hotels in any star category. More expensive than B&Bs, but usually conveniently located in the heart of town centers.
- Country Houses & Manors – Period properties with character and old-world charm. Ideal if you are seeking a secluded, scenic location, and don’t care about being walking distance from town.
- Castles: Unique, historical properties, also likely to be in more remote locations. While Castles are generally our most expensive lodging option, they are also the most popular. Please note that every Castle is completely different – some are very reasonably-priced, while others are quite expensive.