Tour Photos & Videos
Authentic Ireland staff were amazing!!! Helped us at every point along the way and always got right back to us when we called.
- Cheryl Penov, USA – October 2012
We have to say it was a perfect trip. It was especially nice to be able to spend two days in each location and to be able to choose from the well thought out menu of activities your office prepared for us. The hotels and staff were terrific. We very much enjoyed the very different character and variety of locations and settings to lodge in and explore. We also appreciated all your help Allegra, and how easy it was to stay in touch with you from the beginning to the end of a trip we will never forget.
- Eric & Nancy Brown, Oak Harbor, WA – October 2012
I had heard of the kindness that Irish people have towards visitors. Some went out of their way hugely to help us. While we couldn't do it "all" ... what we did do certainly did exceed my expectations! I have wonderful things to say of Ireland. Thanks for all of your help, Aisling (and colleagues) in setting up this travel adventure. Many people are waiting to hear "how it went", and I have a good report to share! I hope others are encouraged to visit Ireland!
- Karin Boehler, Saskatoon, Canada – October 2012
I will be returning. I loved every minute of it. I couldn't have asked for a better group of people to work with. I will be in touch!
- Lea Gordon, Xenia, OH – September 2012
I really loved my trip to Ireland. I thought the country was beautiful, the sightseeing exciting and the people very friendly. My trip to Ireland did indeed exceed my expectations and I regretted having to leave. It was a wonderful vacation and I look forward to returning one day. Thanks for all your help in making it so enjoyable.
- Hilde Dewey, California – September 2012
Wow!! We had a WONDERFUL time, thanks to you! We even toasted you every evening after a rewarding day! What a beautiful country! You steered us perfectly, from outstanding accommodations to excellent tips & recommendations sending us to some of the finest sites! Having breakfasts included in all of our accommodations were much appreciated and each one was "brilliant"!
- Nancy Robb, Concord MA – September 2012
Custom Bed & Breakfasts of Ireland
You like the notion of staying in B&Bs and the sort of friendly immersion into Irish culture they offer. You also appreciate the fact that they are a pretty terrific value. You’d like to explore ancient ruins, and you’d like a few hearty days of traditional pub music. How do you put that all together?
**Use tabs above to view Sample Itinerary, Prices & How to Book.**
- Custom B&B Vacation Packages Tailored to Your Needs
- Expert Advice & Assistance from our Local Guides
- Travel Anywhere in Ireland
- Stay at only the Best B&Bs around the Country
- Completely Flexible - Add a Castle or Dublin Hotel stay
- Customized Packages to Suit All Budgets
We Customize Each & Every B&B Package!
All we need to create a ‘starting-point’ quote and itinerary is:
- # of people travelling to Ireland
- # of nights you would like to spend in Ireland
- Arrival Date for your vacation (or approximate date)
However, if you provide some additional information we will send you a Custom B&Bs of Ireland Vacation quote tailored to your exact requirements.
Other Optional Info (Please include in Comments section of 'Get Started'):
- Specific Locations – Any towns/areas of Ireland you would like to include on your itinerary.
- Special Requests - We can accommodate any Ireland vacation request – just let us know!
On the next Itinerary Tab, you'll find a sample 7-night Custom B&B tour:
This is our most popular Ireland Custom B&B package, and includes the best cultural, ancient and scenic highlights of the west of Ireland. Seasonal prices for this sample tour are listed in the Prices tab.