Tour Photos & Videos
Nora was always there to answer our questions and suggest wonderful accommodations that made this, our first trip to Ireland, a delight!
- Patricia Guilliom, Wausau WI - August 2012
Miriam Hewitt was excellent. She went above and beyond...even to include contacting my Irish cousin Michael and working through arrangements!
- Richard Hannon, Lansing KS - July 2012
We had a wonderful, wonderful time. You guys did a splendid job of taking care of reservations and vouchers for us, and it worked like a dream. And speaking of 'dreams,' it was a dream vacation for both my wife and me. Every single venue you chose for us was absolutely first rate. All the arrangements went as smoothly as butter. If we do something like this again, you've earned yourselves a loyal customer. Many thanks to all who've had a hand in arranging this wonderful trip for us!
- George Bormes & Kate Herrick, Monroe CT - October 2012
Overall our trip was a great experience and we are very satisfied with it. I will be recommending Authentic Ireland Travel to my friends. We really felt like we received great value. You made it very easy for us to enjoy the Ireland experience of our dreams. Thank You!
- Sean O’Connor, Milan MI – October 2012
We were provided with all of our vouchers in a very timely manner. All the vouchers and reservations worked without a hitch. All the hotels were ready for us and everything worked just as we were told by Authentic Ireland. They way travel should work! Thanks. It was all very easy! We had a great experience. All of our accommodations were terrific! We felt like you had selected hotels that had character, charm and style. Thanks again for a great experience.
- Jeff Gaisford, USA – October 2012
I had heard of the kindness that Irish people have towards visitors. Some went out of their way hugely to help us. While we couldn't do it "all" ... what we did do certainly did exceed my expectations! I have wonderful things to say of Ireland. Thanks for all of your help, Aisling (and colleagues) in setting up this travel adventure. Many people are waiting to hear "how it went", and I have a good report to share! I hope others are encouraged to visit Ireland!
- Karin Boehler, Saskatoon, Canada – October 2012
Grand Castles & Manors
Old world luxury in Ireland is yours when you choose our Grand Castles and Manors travel package. During the day you will discover the most scenic areas of Ireland. Breathtaking, stunning, astonishing…yes. But none of those words fully convey the strong sense of place, history and culture you’ll experience. You’ll settle into a grand manor or castle every evening. Explore luscious grounds and gardens, go horseback riding or fishing, unwind in a healing spa, or play a round of golf on one of the finest courses in the world. Sit by the fire in the evening with a good book or peer around the corners of medieval castles. The magnificent splendor of Adare Manor and two of Ireland’s grandest castle hotels, Ashford and Dromoland, wait to enfold you. Prepare to be treated like royalty. Breathe deeply and let your senses fill with the mysterious beauty of Ireland...
**Use tabs above to view Itinerary, Prices & How to Book.**
- 8 nights at 5-Star Accommodations
- Upgraded Deluxe or Suite Rooms Each Night
- Candlelight Dinner in Adare Manor's Oakroom
- 5-Course Champagne Dinner at The Kenmare Park
- Dinner in The George V Room of Ashford Castl
- Scenic Cruise around Romantic Kenmare Bay
- Explore Bunratty Caslte & Craggaunowen
- Take in The Rock of Cashel & Glen of Aherlow
- Marvel at the Stunning Scenery of the Southwest
- Kiss The Blarney Stone & Visit Kinsale Town
- Inhale the Wild Beauty of Connemara & Kylemore Abbey
- The Cliffs of Moher & 5000 Year-Old Poulnabrone Dolmen
You can add or subtract days to/from this vacation package - contact us for a custom quote!