If you had just one week to spend in Ireland, where would you go, what should you do? With this in mind, we created a unique guided tour, “The Heart of Ireland.”
It gives us great pleasure to invite you to join Allen “Paddy” Tatman on a journey through Ireland, discovering her history, culture and heartbeat. As you travel through Ireland's magnificent countryside, visiting a host of attractions, Allen will entertain you with songs and stories. You’ll find yourself engaged in conversations both playful and thought-provoking.
A few of the highlights? The Blarney Stone with her castle and gardens. The lively city of Cork. The Jameson Whiskey Heritage Centre in Midleton. Kinsale, lovely harbor town and home to some of Europe’s best chefs. Exclusive Traditional Irish music sessions. Killarney and the Ring of Kerry. Romantic castles as well as the magic of prehistoric dwellings.
Seductive Clare, mystic mountains, postcard-perfect villages, the River Shannon, and medieval Ennis. A night of ribald food and song in Bunratty’s Corn Barn. All this while falling under the spell of Allen’s Irish tales and the unsurpassed scenery of the ocean, mountains and valleys.
The Heart of Ireland Tour is limited to 30 passengers on a luxuriously appointed coach. The intimate and distinctive nature of this tour means that spaces are filling fast.
Please note there is currently only one date available for this tour: June 18 to 25, 2011.
The Heart of Ireland Tour includes:
- A passionate and knowledgeable guide, Allen 'Paddy' Tatman.
- Your expert driver, Liam Bourke, a charming man from Limerick who knows the back roads like no other!
- 7 nights’ accommodation at welcoming and unique properties.
- 7 full days of chauffeured and guided touring.
- A sumptuous touring vehicle, complete with leather captain's seats and tables, a PA, CD & DVD system, a drink cooler and much more. The bus also offers Wi-Fi connectivity, subject to regional availability.
- Group welcome dinner at the Imperial Hotel on your first night in Ireland.
- Full Irish Breakfast each morning.
- Orientation of Cork City with Allen.
- Time on your own to explore, using Allen’s best suggestions.
- Each day will include day trips and tours of Ireland's top sites and attractions.
- Tour of the Midleton Whiskey Distillery
- Visit Muckross House & Gardens at Killarney National Park.
- Lunch in picturesque Adare en route from Dingle to Ennis.
- You will be treated to special traditional Irish music sessions arranged specifically for the tour group. Other evenings, you’ll have the chance to explore local pubs and nightlife.
- Visit castles and ancient sites.
- Day trips to the Burren, Cliffs of Moher, and Polnabrone Dolmen with a visit to Gus O’ Connor’s famous pub in Doolin.
- Your last evening: A “Parting Glass” get together at Poet’s Corner.
- You will be met at Shannon Airport by Allen, and taken back to Shannon for your departure home. (Where you’ll regale your friends with stories about your terrific experience!)
- Online access to all your vacation particulars via our unique customer system – detailed accommodation and regional information, as well as the ability to make secure online tour payments.