The air in Dublin flashes with modern excitement and mystic enchantment. Stroll, shop and talk to the locals. And, it’s in Dublin, that you’ll enjoy a unique Irish parlor party we’ve set up for you. Cut loose!
Spend March 16 & 17 enjoying the festivities of St. Patrick's Day. The entire city turns green as Dublin becomes a vibrant party, often considered the largest festival in the world. Onlookers cheer on the street performers, bands and floats, while traditional music and Guinness flow freely. Participants whoop and dance. (Join them!)
From there we’ve arranged a unique stay in Markree Castle. Built in the 14th century, it’s one of the finest country house hotels in Ireland. A place of calm and casual castle comfort, this is the countryside that inspired Yeats. Idyllic.
Book by October 31 & Save $400 per couple!St. Patrick is Ireland’s national saint, and what better place to feel his presence than Ireland’s holy mountain, Croagh Patrick. Whether you believe the story of the snakes or not, it’s of no matter. This quartzite mountain has a history of pagan worship dating from 3000 BC. It’s a place of pilgrimage for all, a peaceful place of special hopes and wishes.
You’ll end your adventure in the ancient town of Trim, staying at a castle hotel. It overlooks the original Trim Castle, used for the filming of Braveheart. With luxury accommodations, combining the best of a heritage town and magnificent country, it’s the perfect wrap up.
Head back to nearby Dublin, blow a kiss to Ireland, and savor the trip of a lifetime.
Your St. Patrick's Package Includes:
- 7 nights 4-Star Accommodation*
- 2-nights in an Irish Castle
- 5-nights 4-Star Hotels
- 2 days in Dublin during St. Patrick's Day - you'll be walking distance to everything!
- Car Rental: Compact Manual**
- Private Irish Parlor Party - Dinner & Entertainment
- 7 Breakfasts
- Ireland Explorer Discount Card- Discounted admission to top Ireland attractions
- Ireland Guidebook & Map
- Online Personal Travel Website
- Travel Bag & Travel Wallet for documents
- Optional Roundtrip Flight (at extra cost - see Flights Tab above)
- 5-star Support & Assistance while in Ireland