From $898 Person when booked in January!
Save $100 Per Person: Book by Jan 31, 2015!
This 8 night tour never strays too far from Ireland’s amazing coastline, as you explore the southern half of the country. Beginning in Dublin, Ireland’s capital city, and ending on the rugged west coast, you will experience a true cross-section of Irish life, history and culture – both modern and ancient. We can accommodate any size group in our range of touring vehicles, and we know you’ll be surprised at how affordable this tour option can be. Please bear in mind that you can also create a unique tour itinerary for your group by choosing a Custom Chauffeur Tour. Our chauffeured tours are often arranged for family groups attending a clan reunion, or visiting their ancestral home – everything is possible and nothing is too much trouble!
This Chauffeured Tour includes:
- 6 full days of chauffeured touring – a touring day is a maximum of 8 hours or 220 kms (only 6 days as you will not need the coach for your first 2 days in Dublin City)
- Choose from a range of sumptuous touring vehicles, all of which offer Wi-Fi connectivity
- Transfers from and to Dublin and Shannon Airports
- An expert driver who is guaranteed to be friendly knowledgeable and flexible and won’t change from day to day
- 8 nights of pre-booked accommodation at the tour itinerary locations
- Full Irish Breakfast each morning
- Online access to all your vacation particulars via your individual customer account – detailed accommodation and regional information, as well as the ability to make online payments
- Guidebooks, maps, and visitor attraction discount cards, as well as a canvas documents bag and leather voucher wallet
The Benefits of Chauffeured Touring:
- Your own personal driver, who won’t change from day to day - guaranteed to be friendly, professional and knowledgeable. No worries about directions, parking, or missing the passing sites and scenery
- A range of luxurious, comfortable vehicles to accommodate any group size – ‘Are we there yet?’ may quickly become ‘Oh no, are we there already?’
- Flexibility – although your nightly accommodations will not be subject to change, your daily plan can be altered at a moment’s notice. Hear about something interesting in the pub the previous night? Let your driver know and any reasonable detour will be accommodated