The St. Patrick’s Day parade in Dublin is part of a five-day festival that’s a great excuse to honor Ireland’s beloved saint. This entire wild and glorious event begins on March 16, 2012. The entire city turns green as Dublin becomes a vibrant party, often considered the largest festival in the world. Onlookers cheer on the street performers, bands and floats, while traditional music and Guinness flow freely. Participants whoop and dance. (Join them!) With our 5-day St. Patrick's Day Festival package, become part of this festival and celebrate in true Irish-style!
Your Festival Package Includes
- 5 nights Accommodation to include:
- 5 Nights at Trinity Capital Hotel, Dublin - a central city hotel
- 5 Breakfasts - Full Irish Breakfast each morning
- Irish Parlor Party & Dinner on March 16 - A delicious four course dinner from a choice menu, live traditional Irish music with champion musicians and dancers, a humorous introduction to Irish music and writers and entertaining stories about Dublin
- A Wilde Literary Pub Night - entertaining evening with Ireland's most famous characters and Dublin's best pubs
- Hidden Corners of Dublin Walking Tour - This exceptional walking tour takes in hidden gems and surprises that visitors often miss.
- Glendalough & Wicklow Tour - Day Tour south of Dublin to enchanting Wicklow & Glendalough, a 6th century monastic site
- Ancient Newgrange Tour - Day Tour north of Dublin to ancient Ireland - visit 5,000 year-old megalithic sites that pre-date the Egyptian pyramids!
- 3-day Hop-on, Hop-off Double-Decker Sightseeing Bus Pass - This ticket, valid for a 3-day (72 hour) period affords you the freedom of Dublin City! Jump on an open-top 'hop-on, hop-off' double-decker sightseeing bus at any of its stops.
- Airport Transfer upon arrival in Dublin - you won't need your car in Dublin so we provide you with a Airlink pass to get from the airport to Dublin