Authentic Vacations is a well-respected travel company operating in three locations: our US office in Santa Rosa, California, our Ireland office in Dublin, and our England office in London. As a member of the esteemed Tour Partner Group, we reserve authentic, customized and affordable trips to Ireland, Scotland, England and Wales and offer a range of exciting vacation options–from self-drive to guided bus, from small group tours to private chauffeur tours. All our branded tours are tailor-made and can be adjusted based on the client needs. There is nothing that falls outside of our range of service to our clients. Authentic Vacations is fully licensed, government bonded and a member of the Travel Leaders Network.
- Each year, over 70,000 clients from around the world travel to Europe with Authentic Vacations. Read about their experiences.
- Because we have offices in Ireland, England, and the USA, a travel representative is almost always at your service, no matter what time zone you may be in. Contact Us.
- We have direct relationships with more than 600 hotels & visitor attractions throughout Ireland.
- Lucrative partnerships with both the Ireland, England, and Scotland tourism boards.
- As a member of Travel Leaders, we have access to a network of travel resources that can assist in shaping the perfect itinerary for each and every one of our clients based on their needs, regardless of uniqueness.
- Authentic Vacations is always looking towards the cutting edge of innovative travel technology, such as our unique online client access account.
Over 25+ Years of Experience
We have been in business since 1989 and our staff of 160 will ensure that your upcoming vacation will be handled professionally, and with superb customer care & support – before, during and after your trip.
Our Certifications and Licenses
- We are IATA and ARC certified
- We are licensed in California, Washington, Hawaii, Florida and Iowa
- We are insured with a $1M Errors & Omissions bond
- We are fully bonded and licensed by the Commission for Aviation Regulation in Ireland (License No. TA0725).
- We are proud members of the Irish Tour Operators Association (IOTA), which is comprised of over 30 of Ireland’s premier inbound tour operators.
- We are a member of the American Society of Travel Agencies
- We have an A+ Rating as a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business.
- We are SSL Certified, which makes sure all data sent to us remain private and secure.