Ashleigh House B&B is ideally located in Waterford, with the Whitfield Clinic is a few minutes walk away, and within easy reach of the Waterford Crystal Experience, local beaches, stunning coastal roads, and the beautiful Comeragh Mountains. The world acclaimed Mount Congreve Gardens can also be found two kilometers away. Relax with a cup of tea in the lounge, bask the evening sun in the sunroom, or stroll through the idyllic gardens.
All Guestrooms Feature:
- Free Wifi
- Coffee/tea in a common area
- Self-serve laundry
- TV in a common area
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Laundry facilities
- Hair dryer
- Coffee/tea maker
Your host Phyllis cooks a fresh and hearty breakfast every morning, with your choice of freshly squeezed juices, variety of cereals, fruit segments, prunes, fresh fruit, yogurt and then choose from any of the following breakfast options:
- Porridge with choice of toppings: Enjoy our local milled Flahavans porridge topped with honey,syrup or cream.
- Traditional Irish Breakfast:traditional_irish_breakfast.jpg Why not enjoy bacon, sausages, free-range fried egg, hash brown, white pudding and grilled tomato decorated with herbs from the garden?
- Scrambled eggs with smoked salmon: Scrambled free-range eggs and salmon served with toast or home-made brown bread garnished with tomato and herbs.homemade_pancakes.jpg
- Homemade Pancakes: Delicious crepe style or american style pancakes served with seasonal fresh fruit and drizzled with choice of syrup.
- Omlettes: plain or ham and cheese
- Home-style Bacon and free range eggs: Back bacon with a choice of free range eggs – poached, scrambled or fried, garnished with tomato and herbs as desired.
- Continental Breakfast: Fresh fruit & yogurt, grapefruit segments, prunes, orange juice, toast, homemade brown bread, tea or coffee.
- Cheese & Cracker biscuit platter: Savour our selection of cheeses, including our local Kilmeaden Cheddar, served with a choice of cracker biscuits.
On the Map: Waterford City is located in County Waterford, in the southeast of Ireland. The city is accessed via the N25 road from Cork City (to the west) and M9/N9 road from Dublin City (to the north).
Waterford City is the capital of the so-called ‘Sunny Southeast’ of Ireland. Waterford City was established in Viking times and it has an exciting medieval flavor and riverside bustle. Reginald’s Tower (pictured), likely dating from the late 1200s, is the City’s most recognizable and picturesque landmark. The City is the home of the world famous Waterford Crystal, a lifestyle product of exquisite craftsmanship. After weathering recent and painful economic troubles, the new House of Waterford Crystal has now opened in downtown Waterford. The center comprises an actual living and breathing crystal factory tour, fascinating visitor centre and opulent retail store housing the largest collection of Waterford Crystal in the world. Waterford County offers a dazzling coastline, beautiful river valleys and two dramatic ranges of very accessible mountains. A natural playground, Waterford offers the complete holiday experience.