Carrigane House is a luxurious 4-Star Bed and Breakfast located in the picturesque village of Adare, Ireland. This delightful B&B offers secluded surroundings of outstanding natural beauty, while conveniently located just 2km from the great Irish restaurants, pubs, ivy-clad medieval churches, and quaint shops of Adare.
Guestrooms at Carrigane House are elegantly furnished, spacious, and feature ensuite bedrooms.
All Guestrooms Feature:
- Bath/Shower En-suite
- Central Heating
- Clock Radio
- Free Wifi
- TV in Bedrooms
- Tea and Coffee Facility
A savory breakfast is served each morning at Carrigane House between 8:00am and 9:30am.
- Fresh Fruit Salad Bowl, Grapefruit, Apricots & Prunes Yogurt & Nuts
- Freshly Brewed Coffee or a Selection of Teas
- Homemade Bread & Freshly Baked Scones with Preserves
- Traditional Full Irish Breakfast: Bacon, Sausages, Egg, Tomato, Black & White Pudding
- Eggs – scrambled or poached – served with Bacon or topped with Cheddar Cheese
- Irish Smoked Salmon & Scrambled Eggs
- Homemade Vanilla Pancake Served with Fruit or Syrup
- Cinnamon French Toast
- Hot porridge served with a topping of Brown Sugar & Baileys
On the Map: Adare is located just 20km southwest of Limerick City / 43km south of Shannon Airport. The main N21 road (connecting the cities of Limerick & Tralee/Killarney) passes right through the centre of the village.
Adare is a quaint picturesque place, lined with traditional thatched-roof cottages. Snuggled in a wooded and lush countryside setting, Adare is widely regarded as being Ireland’s prettiest and most unique village. Situated on the river Maigue, a tributary of the Shannon river, Adare (Gaelic name: “Ath Dara” – the “ford of the oak” – from the combination of water and woodland) dates back, at least, to the early 13th century. Adare village has a rich wealth of heritage, as well as architectural and scenic beauty. Two groups of world famous, ornate, thatched cottages line part of the village’s broad main street, punctuated with beautiful stone buildings, medieval monasteries and ruins. Situated in the centre of County Limerick, with just 15 minutes from Limerick City and 45 minutes from Shannon Airport, Adare Village is an ideal base from which to explore County Limerick’s many visitor attractions such as Lough Gur and King John’s Castle.