Fosshotel Reykjavík, Iceland’s largest hotel, is situated in Reykjavík’s business district, only a short walk from the city’s main shopping area, 1 km from the Harpa concert hall, and 2 km from the National Gallery of Iceland. Unwind at the Beer garden with local Icelandic draught beer and enjoy select dining at Fosshotel Reykjavík’s restaurant, Haust. An on-site fitness center is available for guest’s use.
- Standard rooms are beautifully designed located on the 2nd to 7th floor
- Deluxe rooms are spacious with attractive contemporary design featuring wonderful city view from the 8th to 14th floor
- Tower view rooms guarantee wonderful city or ocean view from the 8th to 14th floor
- Family rooms have plenty of space to ensure your family’s comfort. Family rooms can accommodate up to 2 adults and 2 children
- Business tower rooms are located on the 15th floor combining breathtaking view, comfort, elegance, and quality
- Tower suites combine minimalistic modern design with spaciousness. The tower suites are located on the 16th floor with magnificent view
- 40″ flatscreen TV
- High-speed WiFi
- Coffee and tea maker
- Iron and ironing board
- Hair dryer
- Safety deposit box
A complimentary full breakfast is served each morning between 7 AM and 10 AM.
The on-site fine-dining restaurant is open daily and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
On the Map: Iceland´s capital Reykjavík is the world’s most northerly capital and Europe’s most westerly capital. Located in southwestern Iceland, spread across a peninsula with panoramic views of the mountains and the Atlantic Ocean, Reykjavik is the centre of Iceland’s government, administration, and economic activity.
Designated UNESCO City of Literature 2011, Reykjavik is also home to Iceland’s main cultural institutions. It has a flourishing arts scene and is renowned as a vibrant, creative city with a great range of cultural events and a dynamic grassroots arena. Reykjavik is diverse, friendly, energetic, beautiful, and famed for its bold design and architecture, chic shopping, great restaurants, notoriously “enthusiastic” nightlife, and wintertime ambiance of sheer magic.