The cottages at Santa Claus Holiday Village are designed for families with children and active adult vacationers alike. The cozy apartments’ size is 37 m2 and they are equipped with either one double bed or two twin beds, as well as a sofa bed. All apartments have their own terrace, sauna, toilet, shower, and mini-kitchen.
Each Cottage Includes
- Flat-screen TV with 30 satellite channels, in addition to Finnish channels
- Towels and bedding
- Refrigerator, stove with two burners and microwave
- Coffee maker and electric kettle
- Kitchen utensils for four people
- Parking space with an outlet for electric heating next to the cabin
Enjoy a buffet breakfast daily, or if you’d like, choose to cook your own with the modern amenities provided!
On the map: Rovaniemi is the capital of Lapland, in northern Finland. Almost totally destroyed during World War II, today it’s a modern city known for being the “official” home town of Santa Claus, and for viewing the Northern Lights. It’s home to Arktikum, a museum and science center exploring the Arctic region and the history of Finnish Lapland. The Science Centre Pilke features interactive exhibits on northern forests.