- Avoca Café, Suffolk St: stylish and very tasty on the top floor of the shop of the same name.
- Silk Road Café, Chester Beatty Library: mostly Middle Eastern food, delicious and great value.
- Nude, Suffolk Street: canteen style, quick and tasty wraps and paninis.
- The Mermaid Café, Dame Street: great Sunday brunch menu
- Café-Bar-Deli, Grafton Street and South Great George’s Street: serving reasonably priced pizzas, pasta and salads.
- Le Gueuleton, Fade Street: very popular restaurant serving French bistro food.
- Miller’s Pizza, Upper Baggot Street: 20 minute walk from Stephen’sGreen, but worth it for possible the best pizza on planet Earth.
- Patrick Guilbaud’s, Merrion Hotel: one of Dublin’s finest restaurants. French cooking with an Irish twist. Impeccable.
- Chapter One, Parnell Square North: more fantastic French food, the pre-theatre menu (6 – 7pm) is great value.
- Shanahan’s on the Green, St Stephen’s Green: excellent steakhouse housed in sumptuous Georgian building.
There are many, many more great restaurants of course. For independent reviews, ratings, menus and location maps of practically every restaurant in Dublin check out: http://www.menupages.ie/
The definitive guide to Ireland's best restaurants: http://www.ireland-guide.com/