Flights to Ireland, Scotland & The U.K.:
Authentic Vacations is IATA certified (International Air Transport Association) and a registered member of the ARC (Airline Reporting Corporation).
IATA is the globally recognized authority in the air travel industry, and as members, we have access to the domestic and international fares of more than 250 airline companies. Having exceeded IATA’s rigorous membership criteria and received their globally recognized seal of approval, our certification insures that our clients can book airfare through Authentic Vacations with confidence and security.
Our Flight Booking Service, Terms & Conditions:
- We will search for the very best airfare on your behalf. The best does not always mean cheapest! Sometimes finding the right schedule is more important – our Agents will work with you to reserve the flight that best suits your individual needs.
- Airfares are subject to regular change by Airline Companies. Quoted fares are therefore not guaranteed until time of purchase.
- Airfares are payable in full at time of purchase.
- Airfare is non-refundable, although in most cases, dates or passengers can be changed, subject to Change Fees. Change Fees are variable, and will depend on the policies of the specific Airline Company, with whom you are flying.
- Seat Selection procedures vary by Airline. Most airlines will automatically seat passengers together who have booked together. However, this can be affected by flight-specific factors, such as how many seats remain on a given flight at time of booking. Once your flight has been ticketed, you will receive your 6-character Airline Record Locator. You will then be able to contact the airline directly to secure your personal seat preference. The airline may charge a fee to book a specific seat(s) in advance. Alternately, you can choose to wait until checking-in at the airport to finalize your seat selections. There is no associated selection cost at the check-in desk, although available seats may be limited at that point.
- Additional baggage fees may apply if you exceed included weight limits.
- To avoid cancellation charges and for ultimate peace of mind, we highly recommend purchasing travel insurance. We offer comprehensive insurance coverage through our partner AIG Travel Guard.
Why Book Airfare through Authentic Vacations?:
- Authentic Vacations is IATA certified (International Air Transport Association) and a registered member of the ARC (Airline Reporting Corporation).
- We have access to the domestic and international fares of more than 250 airline companies. Our IATA certification insures that our clients can book airfare through Authentic Vacations with confidence and security.
- International Flights are complicated and often confusing. Our dedicated Support Team is on hand to provide flight assistance as needed, as well as keeping you informed about airline schedule changes.
Flights to Ireland, Scotland & The U.K.: What you Need to Know:
- All flights to Ireland/UK from the U.S. are overnight. E.g. If you depart the U.S. on March 15th, you will arrive in Ireland/UK on the morning of March 16th.
- There are 4 major airports in Ireland: Dublin, Shannon, Cork & Belfast
- For citizens of any EU country, USA, Australia, Canada, New Zealand no visas are required, you only need a valid passport.
- It is recommended that you arrive at the airport a minimum of 3 hours prior to your departure time due to strict security measures.
If you’re looking for a complete Ireland Vacation, Authentic Vacations is happy to arrange everything for you, including your your flights. With offices in the US & Ireland, our talented and culturally diverse staff of Travel Specialists are on standby to help you with any travel issues that may arise, or even just to offer you advice. To receive a custom, no-obligation quote, simply click on the “START HERE” button on the top right of this page and provide us with some details about your travel plans . You can also click on the live chat option to have a real-time conversation with one of our Agents.