Ireland Vacations that Span all Budgets, Sizes and Modes of Travel!
Authentic Ireland vacations are perfect for those who want their trip to Ireland planned with the help of a dedicated travel agent who has expert knowledge of the land. Many of our destination experts are either from Ireland or the UK and are very familiar with the region and can advise you as you plan your travel itinerary. We’ve planned thousands of trips to Ireland over the years and know the territory intimately from tourist hot spots to more hidden gems off the beaten path. Let us be your resource as you customize an itinerary that caters to your vision of the ideal Ireland getaway. Our Ireland travel packages span theme-based, self-drive escapades to secret Irish locations featuring dramatic views and lush, green landscapes. Authentic Vacations provides some of the best Ireland Vacation packages on the market. Each itinerary is carefully detailed and features activities and properties which we feel represent the true authentic nature of the Emerald Isle. But if there is anything about the itinerary that you want to change, we will work with you on making adjustments to get it just right. Providing clients with precious memories of Ireland that last a lifetime is what drives us as a company.
Our Range of Ireland Vacations
Private & Group Tours of Ireland
Private & Group Tours of Ireland
Private tours of Ireland give you the luxury of having your own personal tour guide as well as a sumptuous touring vehicle during your Ireland vacation. The word chauffeur conjures up images of The Great Gatsby or a rock star. Authentic...
Ireland Vacations that range from Self-Drive to All-Inclusive Bus Tours
Choose the vacation package that feels right for you and we’ll help make it perfect. There are over 20 Ireland self-drive itineraries to choose from, all which are 100% flexible. Our themed self-drive tour packages vary in length and give you the option of adjusting anything in the itinerary to suit your personal requirements. If you’d prefer not to drive in Ireland, hire a driver and experience the Irish countryside with a sense of style and luxury. If you are looking for an all-inclusive vacation choose an Ireland or Scotland bus tour. These escorted coach tours from CIE Tours get fantastic reviews year after year. If you’re looking for a more luxury coach tour, then consider our Tauck Tours of Ireland and the UK.
Ireland Vacations with themes that range from Honeymoons to Castles or Golf
We invite brides- and grooms-to-be to check out our selection of Ireland honeymoon packages or create to create their very own. Stay in a selection of some of the best Ireland castle hotels on our Castle Vacations. Golfers can play some of the most renowned courses in the world from Royal County Down to Ballybunion, Royal Portrush to Portmarnock. Our Ireland Golf Vacations give you the option to golf by region or pick the courses you want to play. Experience the real Winterfell, Storm’s End, the Haunted Forest and more shooting locations of the acclaimed HBO series, Game of Thrones.
Authentic Ireland Offers 5-Star Customer Service and Support While Abroad
And our dedication to your perfect trip to Ireland doesn’t end when your plane takes off. Providing you with the most authentic and memorable experience of Ireland is what drives us. With offices in Ireland, the US and Canada, our culturally diverse staff of devoted travel specialists are available to you throughout your stay in Ireland should you need advice or assistance. We believe this is what sets us apart from the competition.
In addition to offering some of the best Ireland tour packages on the market, we also have packages that include Scotland, England and Wales as well as combination tours. We will plan every facet of your trip and work with you until your chosen vacation package is just the way you want it. It’s all part of our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. We have planned thousands of Ireland Vacations, from golf tours to honeymoons, and have access to hundreds of premier lodging destinations that range from opulent manors to quaint B&B’s.
Let’s not forget our selection of Authentic Scotland and England Vacations
Let’s not forget our Scotland Vacations and our England Vacations! Choose a self-drive itinerary, create a chauffeur tour or join an escorted coach tour and take off to explore the rugged beauty of Scotland or the beautiful mix of modern and old that is England.
Can’t decide where in Ireland? No problem!
When you submit your contact form, include information about your ideal vacation and what sort of experience you’re looking for. Is it luxury, authentic or thrifty? What mode of travel would you prefer on your Emerald Isle experience? Any must-see destinations? The more you can tell us about your dream vacation, the more we can get your itinerary just right the first time.
To start your journey, just click on the “Start Here” button at the top right of the page or give us a call at 888-443-5259!
And if that isn’t enough, here are 10 reasons to Go Authentic when booking an Ireland Vacation:
- We know Ireland! Many of our travel agents are originally from there and the rest have experienced it first hand and know it intimately. We also have an office in Dublin (as well as California)!
- The road less traveled is something we know a lot about. Hidden spots located off the beaten path are our specialty (although we can include whatever you’d like in your itinerary!)
- Each property is vetted by our product team. We wouldn’t recommend any place to our clients that we wouldn’t stay in ourselves. We believe more traditional, boutique and authentic accommodations are the way to go.
- We offer unsurpassed client support and peace of mind while traveling. We’re here while you’re abroad to help with itinerary changes, emergencies or just to offer travel advice.
- There are many ways to experience the Emerald Isle. Be it car, limo or guided bus, Authentic Vacations offers all of the above and more! We have set up jousting competitions, Game of Thrones reenactments, grand romantic gestures and more! There is nothing we won’t do for our clients (within legal limits!).
- You can book your trip with only a 20% deposit. Pay it off in increments as long as it’s paid in full six week prior to departure!
- Hassle-free cancellation policy. We understand that life is unpredictable so we like to make it easy for our clients to reschedule if something unforeseen happens. With Authentic Vacations, you never have to worry about change fees when canceling self-drive and chauffeur tours.
- We are passionate about travel and it is supremely important to us to give each and every one of our clients a unique and memorable experience. In short, we’re not happy unless you’re happy.
- We also know Scotland and England and can advise if you want to venture to the UK for an extension of your Ireland vacation.
- Our reviews speak for themselves.