Those who want to keep current on Irish news can save considerable time searching with the right resources. Common sources of information include insightful websites and newspaper publications that can be accessed online.
RTE News is an excellent site that features well-organized updates on the latest news in Ireland, as well as world issues. The website is easily navigated, with a list of topics including money, weather, special reports, and a Full News Index that lists the most recent stories as they arrive.
The Irish News is an obvious choice that is organized much like an interactive newspaper. The site includes everything you would expect in local newspaper publications including editorials, sports, and breaking news articles.
Belfast Media offers the latest news, including the most recent stories from this famous Irish city. This site features Your Letters and Your Texts sections that give insight into everyday lives of people living in the Belfast area.
Belfast Telegraph offers news pertaining to Northern Ireland and the United Kingdom. The Belfast Telegraph can help you keep current on Irish news, but the publication also focuses on a worldwide platform. Topics include the environment, world, politics, and international subjects in addition to local information.
Ulsternet is a hub of information pertaining to Ireland. This organization publishes many useful newspapers including:
- Ballymena Guardian offers Irish news organized in three categories: News, Sports, and Features.
- The County Down Outlook has covered stories about South Down since 1940.
- Strabane Weekly is published once-a-week, offering colorful pages of advertisements and photographs along with its features.
- The Coleraine Chronicle is a staple resource for people in the Irish North Coast. Established in 1844, the publication has grown to become one of the most popular resources for news in Ireland.
- The Tyrone Courier is another well-established publication that has a history dating back to 1880. The weekly newspaper offers classified advertisements, features focusing on farming and industry, and insightful columns.
- The Limavady Chronicle arises out of Limavady Borough in the North West of Ireland.
Irelandet.ie is the largest locally owned newspaper group in Ireland, offering excellent resources that keep you current on Irish news.
- The Longford News features news, sports, and entertainment with a strong emphasis on advertising campaigns.
- The Midland Tribune rests in the heart of Ireland, offering insight into industries and the latest topics stemming from the middle of the Irish landscape.
- The Tullamore Tribune is a sister publication of the Midland Tribune that focuses on residential and commercial development and growth.
Ireland.com is a hub of information for people who want to explore the country. The website is a great resource for anyone living in the region as well as anyone planning a trip to Ireland. The site offers features, latest happenings, sports, and leisure in addition to breaking news stories.
It takes only a few moments to keep current on Irish news when you browse through the right resources.