Effective on December 31, 2009
Collection and Use of Personal Information
We collect the following personal information from you:
- Contact Information such as name, email address, mailing address, phone number
- Billing Information such as credit card number, expiration date, billing address
- Unique Identifiers such as user name, ID number, account number, password
We collect this information when you:
- Sign up for our newsletter or email list
- Contact us with questions or request more information about our products or services
We use this information to:
- Fulfill your order
- Send you an order confirmation
- Send you requested product or service information
- Respond to customer service requests
- Administer your account
- Send you a newsletter
- Respond to your questions and concerns
- Information Sharing
We will share your personal information with third parties only in the ways that are described in this privacy statement. We do not sell, rent, trade, or otherwise share your personal information with third parties without first providing you notice and choice.
We reserve the right to disclose your personal information as required by law (e.g., to comply with a subpoena, warrant, court order, or legal process served on our website) and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, and/or respond to a government request.
In the event Authentic Ireland Travel goes through a business transition, such as a merger, acquisition by another company, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, your personally identifiable information will likely be among the assets transferred. You will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our website of any such change in ownership or control of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information.
You may opt-out of receiving our newsletter or marketing emails from us by following the unsubscribe instructions included in each newsletter or marketing email or you can contact us at email@example.com.
Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
- As is true of most websites, we gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information may include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and/or page views.
- We use this information, which does not usually identify individual users, to analyze trends, to administer the site, to track users’ movements around the site and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole.
- We may record your IP addresses when you place an order through our site in order to detect and prevent fraud.
- A web beacon is an electronic image placed on a web page that can serve many of the same purposes that cookies serve, For example, recording the pages you visit on our site. We or third parties may use web beacons to track the traffic patterns of users from one page to another.
- We or our third party service provider may use web beacons in some of our emails to let us know which emails have been opened by recipients or track click-through rates. This allows us to gauge the effectiveness of our communications to customers and our marketing campaigns.
Correcting and Updating Your Personal Information
To review and update your personal information to ensure it is accurate, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The security of your personal information is important to us. When you enter sensitive information (such as credit card number) on our order forms, we encrypt that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL).
- We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
- If you have any questions about security on our website, you can contact us at email@example.com.
Notification of Privacy Statement Changes
We may update this policy from time to time as our information practices are modified or changed. If we make any material changes to this policy that affect your personal information, we will notify you by email (sent to the e-mail address specified in your account) or by means of a notice on this Site prior to the change. We encourage you to periodically review this page for the latest information on our privacy practices.
You can contact us by writing or email us at the address below.
Irish Welcome Tours Limited
Bracken Court, Bracken Road
Sandyford, Dublin 18 Ireland