Create Your Own Ireland Self Drive Vacation
Price: From - Our Custom Tour Prices Vary - We Can Accommodate All Budgets!
Create your own Ireland self-drive vacation based on what you want to see and do in Ireland. You are in control. Our Custom Self-Drive Tours are completely flexible. You decide where to visit in Ireland, how long to spend and what type of accommodation suits you best. Our expert local guides will advise and assist you to create the best possible itinerary based on your requirements.
Prior to taking off, don't forget to read some tips on driving in Ireland!
**Use tabs above to view Itinerary, Prices & How to Book.**
- Completely Flexible – We’ll arrange your self-drive tour based on your chosen dates and flight schedule.
- More Choices – You choose the places you want to visit, type of accommodation and any cultural or other activities. We’ll put it all together in an itinerary that makes sense.
- It’s Your Vacation – The pace of your vacation can be as action-packed or relaxing as you wish
- Within Budget – We’ll create an amazing tour at a cost that suits you, but we’ll never skimp on quality.
- Expert Advice – Our staff know Ireland inside and out. Nothing is too much trouble.
- Peace of Mind – Leave everything to us. We’ll make all your reservations, provide you with a detailed itinerary, and you will have our 7-day support while you are in Ireland.
- Quality Guaranteed – from castles to hotels and bed & breakfasts, we only use accommodations that consistently get great reviews from our thousands of customers.
All we need to create a ‘starting-point’ quote and suggested itinerary is:
- Number of people travelling to Ireland
- Number of nights you would like to spend in Ireland
- Date you would like your tour to start in Ireland (or approximate date)
Other Optional Info (Please include in Comments section of 'Get Quote'):
- Specific Locations – Any towns/areas of Ireland you would like to include on your itinerary?
- Add a Unique Experience? – We offer a wide range of special activities, excursions and experiences all over Ireland. From Medieval Castle Banquets to Horse & Carriage rides, we have suggestions to suit just about everyone!
- Special Requests - We can accommodate any Ireland vacation request – just let us know!
- Lodging Choices – Your vacation quote will be based Bed & Breakfast accommodation unless you indicate otherwise. This means you will initially receive the best possible price. If you would prefer to upgrade your lodging, there are many options to choose from – your lodging choices are explained below.
Lodging Choices Explained:
- B&Bs & Guesthouses – Small, family-run establishments that offer the best value, personal attention and genuine Irish hospitality. Usually located on the outskirts of town centers.
- Hotels from 3 to 5 Star – We only work with the best Irish hotels in any star category. More expensive than B&Bs, but usually conveniently located in the heart of town centers.
- Country Houses & Manors – Period properties with character and old-world charm. Ideal if you are seeking a secluded, scenic location, and don’t care about being walking distance from town.
- Castles: Unique, historical properties, also likely to be in more remote locations. While castles are generally our most expensive lodging option, they are also the most popular. Please note that every castle is completely different – some are very reasonably-priced, while others are quite expensive.
- Vacation Rentals: Staying in a Vacation Rental home for a week is an ideal option for families or groups of 4 to 8. Prices are very reasonable for such groups. Learn more about this Lodging type here
Click GET QUOTE to begin planning your Ireland Vacation!
However, if you provide some additional information, we will send you a Custom Ireland Vacation quote tailored to your exact requirements.
Your Choice, Ireland
Normally your vacation itinerary would appear here, but since this is a Custom Vacation we cannot create the itinerary without your help!
In place of an itinerary here are some tips and information to help you create your ideal self-drive Ireland vacation.
Let Us Help You Create the Perfect Itinerary?
Perhaps you want to spend time in Dublin, drive the Ring of Kerry and see the Cliffs of Moher, but are unsure how best to include it all on a 7 night itinerary? Not a problem. We will create the best possible itinerary based on your requirements. Simply click on 'Get Started' to the above right & tell us what you want to do. The more info you can provide, the better, but we can get started with the following basics:
Would You Like Us to Suggest an Amazing Itinerary?
Arrival & Departure, Ireland
We will advise which airport you should arrive and depart from depending on your itinerary. No back-tracking or long drives to the airport to make your early morning flight! With our assistance, your tour itinerary will flow in the best and most relaxing way possible.
Our Prices Include All Taxes & Fees and Our Risk Free Cancellation Policy!
Your custom vacation price will vary, depending on your needs.
There are many factors that can affect your final vacation price:
- Number of People Travelling Together - Larger Parties Pay Less Per Person!
- Your Month of Travel - Pricing Varies Significantly from Month to Month
- Weekend Stays - Some City Hotels Charge More at Weekends
- Rental Car Choice - Driving a Stick-Shift will Save you $$$
We take all of the above into account when creating your Custom Quote & Itinerary.
We also run Special Offers on a regular basis, and may be able to apply generous discounts to your tour cost. Please contact us for more information and to receive a custom quote.
Amazing!! Every single detail was taken care of for us! Heather did a great job! It was so nice to not have to worry about logistics and we could just enjoy Ireland. I would highly recommend if you are renting a car to get an automatic. I drive a standard in the states, but it would have been way to much to think about and would have prevented me from enjoying the county side.
My husband and I went to Ireland for our honeymoon and it was AMAZING! Heather helped us and honestly, we had such a fun time. We didn't do a lot of the mentioned or planned items because we tend to just like to explore places but the set up to be able to do that if we wanted to or not was amazing!
I am a travel agent and I had the opportunity to work with Tim LeGris which was a wonderful experience . The trip was for a 10 day chauffeured trip for an older couple who wanted to see and stay at castles and manors in Ireland. Tim put together the perfect trip. I had lunch with the couple when they returned. They said it was the best trip ever. Tim, thank you for your expertise and the amazing job you did on such a short notice trip to Ireland!
Holiday to Ireland & Scotland
Just wanted to share with all who are interested in booking with Authentic Vacations what a truly wonderful experience we had with our Destination Expert, Michael Erickson... He gave us a wonderful itinerary , with great ideas ,and was quick to email us back when we had questions and last minute revisions ..He was knowledgeable,kind,and made arranging our holiday to Ireland & Scotland a pleasure.. So thank you Michael Erickson & thank you Authentic Vacations.....
Beyond Expectations and Wonderfully Unreal
The phrase "Holy F**k" was used on a regular basis as most of the time we spent there paralyzed us from making more sophisticated phrases. Maggie killed it, everything was sorted all we had to do was show up. There were enough plans to keep us on a nice schedule and enough down time to do our own thing. The trip really didn't sink in until day 5 when a few Guinness in we decided to stop into a small tattoo shop next to the pub in the middle of beautiful Doolin. After a few hours chatting and laughing with our artist we left in the midst of a classic evening storm leaving us with one option, back to the pub! As our tattoos healed we drowned ourselves in more Guinness, an incredible dinner and live traditional music. This was my first go at international travel and it was the best decision I've ever made, can't wait for my next trip.
1. Click on the Green “Get Started” Button to the BottomSubmit your travel dates, number of people and type of transportation. We can adjust the length of our vacation packages to suit your needs.
2. Online Account & Quote CreatedOur experts will create a custom quote & itinerary based on your requirements, and all details are posted to your Authentic Ireland online account (login info will be emailed to you!).
3. Make Changes / Ask QuestionsYour quote will have been created by your own personal Expert, who will be available to you at any stage of planning your vacation & even while you are in Ireland or Scotland. Call or email your dedicated Expert to discuss options, make changes or ask questions.
4. Reserve & Pay Online
Reserve your vacation package securely via your online account. We only require a 20% deposit to secure your vacation, and our Risk-Free Cancellation Policy provides you with complete peace of mind.
5. Print Your Travel Documents & Go!
Once your vacation has been paid in full, you will be able to print your travel documents directly from your online account. You’re ready to go!
At Authentic Vacations, each of our self-drive and chauffeur tours are tailor made to your specific requirements. We work with all budgets and group sizes to deliver a personalized experience that remains true to the authentic brand. When you book with Authentic Vacations, you can always expect a package rich with cultural experiences, secret spots and insider knowledge, unique and boutique accommodations and more.
We have been known to customize some pretty exceptional experiences: from jousting exhibitions to fly fishing to romantic serenades, there is nothing outside of the scope of what we will plan for our clients.
Let us customize the perfect Authentic Vacation for you.
Start by giving us some details related to your travel plans. Don‛t hold anything back. The more we know about your ideal vacation, the better we can deliver an experience that far exceeds your expectationsGET STARTED