Imagine yourself and a group of friends and family travelling around Ireland in a luxury touring vehicle solely for your use. Include a dedicated and accomplished driver, guaranteed to be friendly, knowledgeable and flexible. It all adds up to the Ireland tour of a lifetime surrounded by the people you love. In our opinion, it’s the ultimate Ireland vacation experience. In the next tab; 'Itinerary Options', you’ll find links to our most popular group tour itineraries, but please bear in mind that we are happy to create a unique itinerary for your group at absolutely no extra cost.
All of our Chauffeured Tours include:
- As many days of chauffeured touring that are required– a touring day is a maximum of 9 hours or 150 miles (quite a distance on small Irish roads!)
- Choose from a range of sumptuous touring vehicles, all of which offer Wi-Fi connectivity
- Transfers from and to your entry and exit Airports
- An expert driver who is guaranteed to be friendly knowledgeable and flexible and won’t change from day to day
- Quality pre-booked accommodation each night of your stay
- Full Irish Breakfast each morning
- Online access to all your vacation particulars via your individual customer account – detailed accommodation and regional information, as well as the ability to make online payments
- Guidebooks, maps, and visitor attraction discount cards, as well as a canvas documents bag and leather voucher wallet
The Benefits of Chauffeured Touring:
- Your own personal driver, who won’t change from day to day - guaranteed to be friendly, professional and knowledgeable. No worries about directions, parking, or missing the passing sites and scenery
- A range of luxurious, comfortable vehicles to accommodate any group size – ‘Are we there yet?’ may quickly become ‘Oh no, are we there already?’
- Flexibility – although your nightly accommodations will not be subject to change, your daily plan can be altered at a moment’s notice. Hear about something interesting in the pub the previous night? Let your driver know and any reasonable detour will be accommodated
- Itineraries tailor-made to suit your group. Need to visit your ancestral home in a remote part of the country? No problem – we can arrange suitable accommodation in any part of Ireland. No specific itinerary in mind? contact us to discuss all options in relation to your group’s specific needs and requirements.