Create Your Own Ireland Honeymoon
Price: From - Prices Vary For our Custom Tours - We Can Accommodate All Budgets!
Ireland's romantic appeal is world-renowned, and each year, thousands of newly-weds choose Ireland as their perfect Honeymoon location. Our Custom Honeymoon Tours are completely flexible. With expert assistance from our local guides, you can decide where to visit in Ireland, how long to spend and what type of accommodation suits you best.
Think of us as your Honeymoon Consultant. We know Ireland inside and out. We'll leave no stone unturned on your behalf - whatever it takes to ensure that your Irish Honeymoon is as perfect as it can possibly be!!
**Use tabs above to view Itinerary, Prices & How to Book.**
- Expert Advice and Assistance from our Local Guides
- Travel Anywhere in Ireland
- Accommodation of your Choice - from Cozy Cottages to Castles and everything in-between!
- Unique & Romantic Honeymoon Experiences
- Completely Flexible & Customized Packages to suit all Budgets
- Blessings & Renewals of Vows
All we need to create a ‘starting-point’ quote and itinerary is:
- Number of people travelling to Ireland (most likely 2!)
- Number of nights you would like to spend in Ireland
- Date you would like your tour to start in Ireland (or approximate date)
Other Optional Info (Please include in Comments section of 'Get Quote'):
- Specific Locations – Any towns/areas of Ireland you would like to include on your itinerary.
- Special Requests - We can accommodate almost any Honeymoon request – just let us know!
- Lodging Choices – Are there any specific lodgings you would like us to include on your quote? Perhaps a particular lodging type? If so, please let us know. If not, don't worry, we'll recommend some fantastic options!
Lodging Choices Explained:
B&Bs & Guesthouses – Smaller, family-run establishments that offer the best value, personal attention and genuine Irish hospitality. Usually located on the outskirts of town centers.
Hotels from 3 to 5 Star – We only work with the best Irish hotels in any star category. More expensive than B&Bs, but usually conveniently located in the heart of town centers.
Country Houses & Manors – Period properties with character and old-world charm. Ideal if you are seeking a secluded, scenic location, and don’t care about being walking distance from town.
Castles: Unique, historical properties, also likely to be in more remote locations. While castles are generally our most expensive lodging option, they are also the most popular. Please note that every castle is completely different – some are very reasonably-priced, while others are quite expensive.
Vacation Rentals: Staying in a Vacation Rental home for a week is an ideal option for families or groups of 4 to 8. Prices are very reasonable for such groups. Learn more about this Lodging type here
Click 'Get Started' (above right) to begin planning your Perfect Honeymoon!
Your Honeymoon!, Ireland
Normally your vacation itinerary would appear here, but since this is a Custom Honeymoon vacation we cannot create the itinerary without your help!
Let Us Help You Create the Perfect Honeymoon!
Perhaps you wish to visit the shrine to St Valentine in Dublin, stay on the romantic Dingle Peninsula (pictured), see the Cliffs of Moher & spend at least one night in an authentic Irish Castle. But you are unsure how best to include it all on a 7 night itinerary? Would you like to include a Beach Blessing, or enjoy a 5-Star Champagne dinner? Not a problem. We will create the best possible itinerary based on your requirements. Simply click on 'Get Started' to the above right & tell us what you want to do. The more info you can provide, the better, but we can get started with the following basics:
Arrival & Departure, Ireland
We will advise which airport you should arrive and depart from depending on your itinerary. No back-tracking or long drives to the airport to make your early morning flight! With our assistance, your tour itinerary will flow in the best and most relaxing way possible.
Our Prices Include All Taxes & Fees and Our Risk Free Cancellation Policy!
Your Honeymoon Vacation price will vary, depending on your needs.
There are many factors that can affect your final vacation price:
- Your Month of Travel - Pricing Varies Significantly from Month to Month
- Weekend Stays - Some City Hotels Charge More at Weekends
- Rental Car Choice - Driving a Stick-Shift will Save you $$$
We take all of the above into account when creating your Custom Honeymoon Quote & Itinerary.
We also run Special Offers on a regular basis, and may be able to apply generous discounts to your tour cost. Please contact us for more information and to receive a custom quote.
Great Vacation. Fabulous Vacation Planner
I cannot speak highly enough about the vacation planning services we received from Amanda. With only 8 days lead time before we were to get on a plane, Amanda arranged a 9 day vacation that will long be remembered. She was patient, kind and had a wonderful sense of humor that remained in place even as I constantly changed parameters on her. I would not hesitate to use Amanda or Authentic Ireland Vacations. I will certainly do so in the future.
We worked with Lauren who arranged a fabulous Ireland trip for us and every detail was taken care of from start to finish. The hotels were wonderful and the Irish people are the very best. Don't hesitate to contact Lauren to plan your Irish vacation, you'll more more than satisfied.
Amazing!! Every single detail was taken care of for us! Heather did a great job! It was so nice to not have to worry about logistics and we could just enjoy Ireland. I would highly recommend if you are renting a car to get an automatic. I drive a standard in the states, but it would have been way to much to think about and would have prevented me from enjoying the county side.
My husband and I went to Ireland for our honeymoon and it was AMAZING! Heather helped us and honestly, we had such a fun time. We didn't do a lot of the mentioned or planned items because we tend to just like to explore places but the set up to be able to do that if we wanted to or not was amazing!
I am a travel agent and I had the opportunity to work with Tim LeGris which was a wonderful experience . The trip was for a 10 day chauffeured trip for an older couple who wanted to see and stay at castles and manors in Ireland. Tim put together the perfect trip. I had lunch with the couple when they returned. They said it was the best trip ever. Tim, thank you for your expertise and the amazing job you did on such a short notice trip to Ireland!
1. Click on the Green “Get Started” Button to the BottomSubmit your travel dates, number of people and type of transportation. We can adjust the length of our vacation packages to suit your needs.
2. Online Account & Quote CreatedOur experts will create a custom quote & itinerary based on your requirements, and all details are posted to your Authentic Ireland online account (login info will be emailed to you!).
3. Make Changes / Ask QuestionsYour quote will have been created by your own personal Expert, who will be available to you at any stage of planning your vacation & even while you are in Ireland or Scotland. Call or email your dedicated Expert to discuss options, make changes or ask questions.
4. Reserve & Pay Online
Reserve your vacation package securely via your online account. We only require a 20% deposit to secure your vacation, and our Risk-Free Cancellation Policy provides you with complete peace of mind.
5. Print Your Travel Documents & Go!
Once your vacation has been paid in full, you will be able to print your travel documents directly from your online account. You’re ready to go!
At Authentic Vacations, each of our self-drive and chauffeur tours are tailor made to your specific requirements. We work with all budgets and group sizes to deliver a personalized experience that remains true to the authentic brand. When you book with Authentic Vacations, you can always expect a package rich with cultural experiences, secret spots and insider knowledge, unique and boutique accommodations and more.
We have been known to customize some pretty exceptional experiences: from jousting exhibitions to fly fishing to romantic serenades, there is nothing outside of the scope of what we will plan for our clients.
Let us customize the perfect Authentic Vacation for you.
Start by giving us some details related to your travel plans. Don‛t hold anything back. The more we know about your ideal vacation, the better we can deliver an experience that far exceeds your expectationsGET STARTED