Create Your Own Ireland Honeymoon
- Prices Vary For our Custom Tours - We Can Accommodate All Budgets!
Ireland's romantic appeal is world-renowned, and each year, thousands of newly-weds choose Ireland as their perfect Honeymoon location. Our Custom Honeymoon Tours are completely flexible. With expert assistance from our local guides, you can decide where to visit in Ireland, how long to spend and what type of accommodation suits you best.
Think of us as your Honeymoon Consultant. We know Ireland inside and out. We'll leave no stone unturned on your behalf - whatever it takes to ensure that your Irish Honeymoon is as perfect as it can possibly be!!
**Use tabs above to view Itinerary, Prices & How to Book.**
- Expert Advice and Assistance from our Local Guides
- Travel Anywhere in Ireland
- Accommodation of your Choice - from Cozy Cottages to Castles and everything in-between!
- Unique & Romantic Honeymoon Experiences
- Completely Flexible & Customized Packages to suit all Budgets
- Blessings & Renewals of Vows
All we need to create a ‘starting-point’ quote and itinerary is:
- Number of people travelling to Ireland (most likely 2!)
- Number of nights you would like to spend in Ireland
- Date you would like your tour to start in Ireland (or approximate date)
Other Optional Info (Please include in Comments section of 'Get Quote'):
- Specific Locations – Any towns/areas of Ireland you would like to include on your itinerary.
- Special Requests - We can accommodate almost any Honeymoon request – just let us know!
- Lodging Choices – Are there any specific lodgings you would like us to include on your quote? Perhaps a particular lodging type? If so, please let us know. If not, don't worry, we'll recommend some fantastic options!
Lodging Choices Explained:
B&Bs & Guesthouses – Smaller, family-run establishments that offer the best value, personal attention and genuine Irish hospitality. Usually located on the outskirts of town centers.
Hotels from 3 to 5 Star – We only work with the best Irish hotels in any star category. More expensive than B&Bs, but usually conveniently located in the heart of town centers.
Country Houses & Manors – Period properties with character and old-world charm. Ideal if you are seeking a secluded, scenic location, and don’t care about being walking distance from town.
Castles: Unique, historical properties, also likely to be in more remote locations. While castles are generally our most expensive lodging option, they are also the most popular. Please note that every castle is completely different – some are very reasonably-priced, while others are quite expensive.
Vacation Rentals: Staying in a Vacation Rental home for a week is an ideal option for families or groups of 4 to 8. Prices are very reasonable for such groups. Learn more about this Lodging type here
Click 'Get Started' (above right) to begin planning your Perfect Honeymoon!
Your Honeymoon!, Ireland
Normally your vacation itinerary would appear here, but since this is a Custom Honeymoon vacation we cannot create the itinerary without your help!
Let Us Help You Create the Perfect Honeymoon!
Perhaps you wish to visit the shrine to St Valentine in Dublin, stay on the romantic Dingle Peninsula (pictured), see the Cliffs of Moher & spend at least one night in an authentic Irish Castle. But you are unsure how best to include it all on a 7 night itinerary? Would you like to include a Beach Blessing, or enjoy a 5-Star Champagne dinner? Not a problem. We will create the best possible itinerary based on your requirements. Simply click on 'Get Started' to the above right & tell us what you want to do. The more info you can provide, the better, but we can get started with the following basics:
Arrival & Departure, Ireland
We will advise which airport you should arrive and depart from depending on your itinerary. No back-tracking or long drives to the airport to make your early morning flight! With our assistance, your tour itinerary will flow in the best and most relaxing way possible.
Our Prices Include All Taxes & Fees and Our Risk Free Cancellation Policy!
Your Honeymoon Vacation price will vary, depending on your needs.
There are many factors that can affect your final vacation price:
- Your Month of Travel - Pricing Varies Significantly from Month to Month
- Weekend Stays - Some City Hotels Charge More at Weekends
- Rental Car Choice - Driving a Stick-Shift will Save you $$$
We take all of the above into account when creating your Custom Honeymoon Quote & Itinerary.
We also run Special Offers on a regular basis, and may be able to apply generous discounts to your tour cost. Please contact us for more information and to receive a custom quote.
“Simply Lovely Vacation!”
The week with my granddaughter was wonderful! Anastasia did an outstanding job coming up with an itinerary to accommodate us in our short time in Ireland. The B and B's were excellent as well as the hotel! The rental car was perfect. Our self guided tour was better than we expected. I needed to contact Anastasia while in Ireland and she immediately responded to my question. Well Done!!!
“Outstanding Holiday to Ireland”
Megan did an outstanding job of creating a custom 3-week vacation based on the information I provided to her. We basically toured the entire island in a clock-wise direction. All of the accommodations were outstanding! Although this was a self-drive trip (which certainly is a trip, driving in Ireland!) but Megan provided numerous points of interest for each of our 11 destinations. I felt the tour was reasonably priced and it went off without a hitch. Megan's attention to detail was fantastic. I would highly recommend Authentic Vacations and I would definitely use them again for any future trips to Ireland or the UK!
My husband and I just returned from a 10-day trip to Ireland/Scotland for our 30th wedding anniversary. When I started looking at this trip, I came across this site and Jocoya Fox-Jones came across the chat. I told her what I was looking at and she planned the rest. Our trip was AMAZING and we couldn't have asked for a better person than Jocoya to have planned our trip. We've already decided that we will be using her again for our next adventure. She made our bucket list vacation a perfect one!!
This is the third trip I have booked with Jocoya Fox-Jones. Ireland, Iceland and now Japan. She has been consistently WONDERFUL, professional and has answered my every request quickly and so well. She is the BEST.
This vacation was surprise graduation gift for my two sisters who graduated from nursing school this Spring. We have all talked about traveling outside of the country, but we had never acted on these plans. I wanted to find a travel company that could help a novice traveler create a vacation that my sisters and I would remember. Thankfully, I happened across this site, and Jordan Elzerman! She took my travel requests and created the perfect itinerary for us. I don’t think the girls and I could’ve asked for a more perfect vacation! We’re already talking about “next time”. To any one who may feel reluctant to drive, I promise you that it’s not as scary as you think! We had at least one paid event every day that we were on vacation, and all the other time was free time that we could spend on whatever our hearts desired. It was the perfect combination of scheduled activities/free exploration.
1. Click on the Green “Get Started” Button to the RightSubmit your travel dates, number of people and type of transportation. We can adjust the length of our vacation packages to suit your needs.
2. Online Account & Quote CreatedOur experts will create a custom quote & itinerary based on your requirements, and all details are posted to your Authentic Ireland online account (login info will be emailed to you!).
3. Make Changes / Ask QuestionsYour quote will have been created by your own personal Expert, who will be available to you at any stage of planning your vacation & even while you are in Ireland or Scotland. Call or email your dedicated Expert to discuss options, make changes or ask questions.
4. Reserve & Pay Online
Reserve your vacation package securely via your online account. We only require a 20% deposit to secure your vacation, and our Risk-Free Cancellation Policy provides you with complete peace of mind.
5. Print Your Travel Documents & Go!
Once your vacation has been paid in full, you will be able to print your travel documents directly from your online account. You’re ready to go!
With offices in both Ireland & the U.S., we can offer you unrivaled support while you are in Ireland or Scotland. We truly believe all our clients deserve an extraordinary experience!