Tour Photos & Videos
Authentic Ireland took care of all the accommodations and helped to make our honeymoon special. Will use Authentic Ireland again and recommend it everyone I know that travels to Ireland.
- William Bathon, Newark NJ
Everything was excellent, Aisling was very helpful, and planned a very memorable Honeymoon! We cannot express enough how much fun this trip was. We both loved Ireland, and plan on going back as soon as we can!
- Christopher Treff, Mascoutah IL
Thanks Michaela! The itinerary was extremely well done. The suggested site seeing was perfect because it gave us the options to have full days of touring or just taking it easy. As we were in the midst of planning a wedding when we booked our trip we could not have possibly come up with such a well done itinerary without Michaela's assistance. We had one issue with a hotel having our reservation wrong (the hotel's fault not Authentic Ireland) all we had to do was write a quick email to Michaela and she had it resolved (on a Sunday) before we had settled in to our room. Thanks a million for everything!
- Kaleigh Bulloch , Healdsburg CA
Our trip through Authentic Ireland was incredible! My husband and I went for our honeymoon and enjoyed the romantic escape. We started in Doolin at the Churchfield B&B (Mauve was amazing!!) then traveled on to Killarney to stay at the Lake Hotel and ended our trip in Bunratty. The sights were incredible, the food amazing and we enjoyed the laid back atmosphere being able to drive ourselves where we wanted to explore.
- Jocelyn Kelly, Turner, ME Romantic Escape Tour (Honeymoon), Dec 2014
Create the Ireland Honeymoon of Your Dreams!
Ireland's romantic appeal is world-renowned, and each year, thousands of newly-weds choose Ireland as their perfect Honeymoon location. Our Custom Honeymoon Tours are completely flexible. With expert assistance from our local guides, you can decide where to visit in Ireland, how long to spend and what type of accommodation suits you best.
Think of us as your Honeymoon Consultant. We know Ireland inside and out. We'll leave no stone unturned on your behalf - whatever it takes to ensure that your Irish Honeymoon is as perfect as it can possibly be!!
**Use tabs above to view Itinerary, Prices & How to Book.**
- Expert Advice and Assistance from our Local Guides
- Travel Anywhere in Ireland
- Accommodation of your Choice - from Cozy Cottages to Castles and everything in-between!
- Unique & Romantic Honeymoon Experiences
- Completely Flexible & Customized Packages to suit all Budgets
- Blessings & Renewals of Vows
All we need to create a ‘starting-point’ quote and itinerary is:
- Number of people travelling to Ireland (most likely 2!)
- Number of nights you would like to spend in Ireland
- Date you would like your tour to start in Ireland (or approximate date)
Click 'Get Quote' (above right) to begin planning your Perfect Honeymoon!However, if you provide some additional information we will send you a Honeymoon Ireland Vacation quote tailored to your exact requirements.
Other Optional Info (Please include in Comments section of 'Get Quote'):
- Specific Locations – Any towns/areas of Ireland you would like to include on your itinerary.
- Special Requests - We can accommodate almost any Honeymoon request – just let us know!
- Lodging Choices – Are there any specific lodgings you would like us to include on your quote? Perhaps a particular lodging type? If so, please let us know. If not, don't worry, we'll recommend some fantastic options!
Lodging Choices Explained:
B&Bs & Guesthouses – Smaller, family-run establishments that offer the best value, personal attention and genuine Irish hospitality. Usually located on the outskirts of town centers.
Hotels from 3 to 5 Star – We only work with the best Irish hotels in any star category. More expensive than B&Bs, but usually conveniently located in the heart of town centers.
Country Houses & Manors – Period properties with character and old-world charm. Ideal if you are seeking a secluded, scenic location, and don’t care about being walking distance from town.
Castles: Unique, historical properties, also likely to be in more remote locations. While castles are generally our most expensive lodging option, they are also the most popular. Please note that every castle is completely different – some are very reasonably-priced, while others are quite expensive.
Vacation Rentals: Staying in a Vacation Rental home for a week is an ideal option for families or groups of 4 to 8. Prices are very reasonable for such groups. Learn more about this Lodging type here