We offer a very wide range of weekly rental properties all over Ireland - from medieval castles to townhouses, city apartments to country cottages. Our selection of Cottage Rentals includes homes with character that are well-maintained, unique and always in desirable locations. All properties have full kitchens and cozy common areas, and therefore truly become your ‘home away from home’. We will suggest and/or arrange daytrips from your holiday HQ, giving you the opportunity to explore the surrounding area in detail and at your leisure. The best and most surprising news is that this is a low-cost travel alternative, particularly for parties of 4 or more.
The Benefits of Cottage Rental Holidays:
- Low Cost - The more travellers in your party, the less each individual has to pay - Far better value than any other tour type
- Make further savings by not eating out all the time - You'll have a fully fitted kitchen at your disposal
- Your home away from home - A truly relaxing holiday experience as you return to a familiar setting after each days hard touring!
- Stress Free - No rushing from location to location or packing and unpacking on a daily basis
- Affords the opportunity of fully exploring the scenic glory of County Kerry
- Flexibility - Combine a Cottage Rental with extra nights in B&Bs, Hotels or Castles
- Get even more out of your holiday - Add activities, experiences and guided excursions to your tour package
All of our tour packages include:
- Accommodation of your choice
- Rental Car of your choice**
- Ireland Explorer Discount Cards
- Ireland Guidebook & Map
- Online Personal Travel Website
- Travel Bag & Wallet for documents
- 5-star Support & Assistance while in Ireland
**Car rental includes Collision Damage Waiver (CDW), insurance, 24-hour roadside assistance, unlimited mileage, all taxes**
Rentals generally run on a Saturday to Saturday weekly basis. If you need to add days before or after the rental week, just let us know on our inquiry form, and we'll do the rest.