Tour Photos & Videos
My travel advisor was wonderful. She was able to make all the changes we wanted to our trip and tour arrangements quickly and efficiently.
- Kaoime Malloy, Sturgeon Bay, WI
Aisling was great, she customized our trip exactly like we asked her to do, I really appreciated the fact that she was very responsive and very clear, and accommodated all of our requests. We loved every minute of it, all the towns we visited were great and special - we can't believe our great trip is over! It was fantastic and will definitely visit Ireland again.
- Welkhenia Daley, New York NY
All the people we encountered were friendly and helpful, the scenery was breathtaking, the music was entrancing, and we enjoyed almost everything about our visit! It was an adventure that resulted in many wonderful stories that we will share for years to come! Thanks very much for everything and we would love to come back again in the future!
- Stephen Kerestes, Canal Fulton OH
Overall our trip was a great experience and we are very satisfied with it. I will be recommending Authentic Ireland Travel to my friends. We really felt like we received great value. You made it very easy for us to enjoy the Ireland experience of our dreams. Thank You!
- Sean O’Connor, Milan MI
Authentic Ireland staff were amazing!!! Helped us at every point along the way and always got right back to us when we called.
- Cheryl Penov, USA
Irish Heritage & Dromoland Castle
From $1,988 Per Person
This popular tour from Authentic Ireland partner CIE Tours is now offering a perfect ending to your visit to Ireland....a night in the sumptuous surroundings of 5-star Dromoland Castle. See the Cliffs of Moher, enjoy the Skellig Experience, visit the Cobh Heritage Centre & the Waterford Crystal Centre. Experience a Medieval Castle Banquet and a lively show with dinner at the Merry Ploughboy Pub. Attend Sheepdog Trials on the stunning Ring of Kerry, and enjoy a delectable meal at award-winning Killeen House. Tours and visits also include King John’s Castle, Blarney Castle, Blarney Woollen Mills, Russborough House, Glasnevin Museum, Irish National Stud and Japanese Gardens.
**Use tabs above to view Itinerary, Prices & How to Book.**
- 6 nights of 4-Star Hotel Accommodation
- 1 night in Fairytale Dromoland Castle
- Luxury Coach Transportation with Professional Driver/Guide
- 7 Scrumptuous Full Irish Breakfasts
- Welcome Get-Together Drink
- Medieval Banquet & Show at Bunratty or Knappogue Castle
- Killeen House Gourmet Restaurant in Killarney
- Traditional Irish Dinner & Show at The Merry Ploughboys' Pub
- Farewell Dinner at Dromoland Castle
- Irish Coffee at the Foynes Flying Boat Museum
- 2 Table d'Hote Dinners
- Overnight Stay at 5-Star Dromoland Castle
- Horse & Carriage 'Jaunting Car' Ride
- Scenic Tours of The Ring of Kerry & Wicklow Mountains
- House of Waterford Crystal Factory Tour
- Sheepdog Demonstration with Local Farmer in County Kerry
- Walking Tour of Waterford with Local Guide
- Ferry Ride across The Rover Shannon
- Both Guided & Independent Tours of Dublin City
ENTRANCES & ADMISSIONS
- King John's Castle
- Glasnevin Museum
- Rusborough House
- Cobh Heritage Centre
- Cliffs of Moher
- Foynes Flying Boat Museum
- The Skellig Experience
- Blarney Castle
- Blarney Woollen Mills
- Irish National Stud & Japanese Gardens