Tour Photos & Videos
My travel advisor was wonderful. She was able to make all the changes we wanted to our trip and tour arrangements quickly and efficiently.
- Kaoime Malloy, Sturgeon Bay, WI
Authentic Ireland staff were amazing!!! Helped us at every point along the way and always got right back to us when we called.
- Cheryl Penov, USA
We had a wonderful time and plan to use your services on our next trip to Ireland. We have already recommended your company to family and friends.
- Rosemary Krupp, USA
We have to say it was a perfect trip. It was especially nice to be able to spend two days in each location and to be able to choose from the well thought out menu of activities your office prepared for us. The hotels and staff were terrific. We very much enjoyed the very different character and variety of locations and settings to lodge in and explore. We also appreciated all your help Allegra, and how easy it was to stay in touch with you from the beginning to the end of a trip we will never forget.
- Eric & Nancy Brown, Oak Harbor, WA
I will be returning. I loved every minute of it. I couldn't have asked for a better group of people to work with. I will be in touch!
- Lea Gordon, Xenia, OH
Mystical Ireland - From $1,424 Per Person
This Guided bus tour from Authentic Ireland partner, CIE Tours, allows you to journey the road less traveled into the North of Ireland & discover some beautiful & historical sights. Visit & enjoy such charms as the Giant's Causeway, Titanic Belfast, St. Patrick Centre & Grave. You will also spend 4 nights in Southern Ireland, during which you'll savor a Medieval Banquet at Bunratty or Knappogue Castle, and marvel at a sheepodog demonstration. Other tours and visits include W.B. Yeats’ Grave, Westport House, The Burren, Cliffs of Moher, Ulster Folk Museum and much, much more...
Our team of dedicated travel agents and Ireland experts are happy to answer any questions you may have about this Mysical Ireland guided bus tour as well as other Ireland tours we offer.
**Use tabs above to view Itinerary, Prices & How to Book.**
- 7 nights of Superior Hotel Accommodation
- Luxury Coach Transportation with Professional Driver/Guide
- 7 Scrumptuous Full Irish Breakfasts
- Welcome Get-Together Drink
- Medieval Banquet & Show at Bunratty or Knappogue Castle
- Farmhouse Homemade Tea & Scones
- Lunch in Westport
- 4 Table d'Hote Dinners
- Panoramic Driving Tour of Central Dublin
- Scenic Tours of The Glens of Antrim & County Donegal
- State of the Art Titianic Belfast Visit
- Sheepdog Demonstration with Local Farmer in County Mayo
- Walking Tours of Belfast, Derry, Westport & Galway with Local Guides
ENTRANCES & ADMISSIONS
- Dublin Castle
- Down Cathedral
- St Patrick Centre
- Ulster Folk Museum
- Giant's Causeway
- Donegal Castle
- Westport House
- Ballintubber Abbey
- Cliffs of Moher