The Making of Harry Potter Tour
Price: From $101 Per Person
The Harry Potter movie series is a global sensation, and with very good reason - they are quite simply excellent movies, with amazing production values. Warner Brothers Studios The Making of Harry Potter tour is an absolute must-do for fans of the daring young wizard. The tour is sure to captivate the imagination of all attendees, regardless of age. On the tour, you'll have the unique opportunity to revel in and celebrate all-things Harry Potter! A fantastic array of movie sets and props are just waiting to be explored - from Diagon Alley to Hagrid's Hut, The Great Hall to Dumbledore's Office - the movie's most memorable moments are captured and immortalized. Many of the exhibits are interactive and guaranteed to engage. As of March 2015, the tour has been expanded to include The Hogwarts Express on Platform 9 3/4. Climb aboard a train carriage actually used during filming and find out which items of luggage belonged to each character, by turning an interactive dial. Afterwards, pose for a picture with a luggage trolley as it disappears through the platform wall. Be sure to include this throroughly enjoyable Harry Potter experience on your London itinerary!
**This Authentic England Experience can be added to any England Vacation Package.**
**Use tabs above to view Itinerary, Prices & How to Book.**
- Climb on board a Hogwarts Express Train Carriage actually used in Filming
- Explore a Variety of Wonderful Film Sets - from Dumbledore's Office to the Great Hall
- Hear Behind-the-Scenes Stories and Anecdotes from Enthusiastic Guides
- Be Enthralled as Closely-Guarded Harry Potter Secrets are Revealed!
Click 'Get Started' (above right) to begin planning your tour to Stonehenge & the Roman Baths!
- Discover the magical treasures lying deep within the Gringotts vaults.
- Preferred Partner with Warner Bros. Studio Tour London
- Experience filmmaking magic at Warner Bros. Studio Tour London - The Making of Harry Potter
- Step into the Great Hall, walk down Diagon Alley™ and visit Dumbledore’s office
- See actual costumes and props from all eight Harry Potter™ films.
- Visit Platform 9¾ and step on to the Hogwarts Express
- Return transport from central London departing every hour
- Watch Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone™ on board
- No need for a printer - E-tickets are accepted on this tour! The hassle-free alternative.
- Travel on Warner Bros. Studio Tour London Branded Buses with free Wi-Fi*
Warner Bros. Studio Tour London is a truly incredible experience, offering you the chance to explore the grand sets, intricate details and sheer filmmaking magic of the Harry Potter film series.
Start the experience where the story begins, at the Cupboard Under the Stairs where Harry spent his days with the Dursleys. After you watch a welcome video, proceed to the Great Hall where you can see actual costumes and props from the film series, in the actual set where Harry and his classmates gathered on so many occasions.
Showcasing the best of British filmmaking, the level of detail you come across as you explore the Studio Tour is hard to believe. See the Gryffindor™ common room, visit Dumbledore’s office, peer into Hagrid’s hut and see the incredible animatronic door to the Chamber of Secrets.
Ride a broomstick in the green screen experience, step onto Platform 9¾ and see inside the Hogwarts Express. In the backlot, visitors can buy a famous Butterbeer™, before taking in the impressive sights of the Knight Bus™ and Privet Drive. Learn the secrets and magic of filmmaking, with an exploration into the animatronics and prosthetics used in the film series, as well as concept artwork and a colossal model of Hogwarts™ castle itself. Warner Bros, Studio Tour London is an unforgettable day of wizarding fun for all the family.
Step into the Forbidden Forest
For the first time, visitors are encouraged to defy Professor Dumbledore’s orders and follow Harry, Ron and Hermione’s footsteps into the Forbidden Forest. Home to Buckbeak the Hippogriff, Aragog the Acromantula and 19 trees each with a diameter of over 12 feet, visitors are invited to walk beneath the giant entwined roots and discover how to control the weather using the same techniques used during filming.
Gringotts Wizarding Bank
Enter the all-new Gringotts Wizarding Bank on Diagon Alley and discover the magical treasures within. Step into Bellatrix Lestrange’s vault to find the Sword of Gryffindor and Helga Hufflepuff’s Cup, one of Voldemort’s many Horcruxes, before taking a unique photo surrounded by thousands of pieces of magical treasure…unless the goblins find you first!
Our Prices Include All Taxes & Fees!
- This tour is available all year - multiple tour times each day.
- Your tour begins and ends at Victoria Bus Station in the heart of London.
- 2017 Prices below are Per Person.
| Per Person Pricing:|
(All Year 2017)
This Authentic England Experience can be added to any England Vacation Package!
Ireland birthday trip
Josi was an immense help. From the beginning with her planning based on our wishes and prompt replies we felt very confident everything was covered. And it was! beautiful locations great suggestions for sites to see we could not have been more pleased with the whole Adventure. It was so nice to have all the reservations set and the car rental covered it made the whole experience stress free. I will definitely reach out to Josie for my next vacation.
Great trip thanks to Michelle's great work!
We had a FABULOUS vacation! Jacoya was great to work with. Highly recommend!
Our trip to Ireland was an absolute dream! Thank you, Tam, for taking the time to create a personalized, affordable trip for us. I highly suggest using Tam at Authentic Vacations to plan your trip to Ireland! You will have the time of your life! :)
Great Vacation. Fabulous Vacation Planner
I cannot speak highly enough about the vacation planning services we received from Amanda. With only 8 days lead time before we were to get on a plane, Amanda arranged a 9 day vacation that will long be remembered. She was patient, kind and had a wonderful sense of humor that remained in place even as I constantly changed parameters on her. I would not hesitate to use Amanda or Authentic Ireland Vacations. I will certainly do so in the future.
1. Click on the Green “Get Started” Button to the BottomSubmit your travel dates, number of people and type of transportation. We can adjust the length of our vacation packages to suit your needs.
2. Online Account & Quote CreatedOur experts will create a custom quote & itinerary based on your requirements, and all details are posted to your Authentic Ireland online account (login info will be emailed to you!).
3. Make Changes / Ask QuestionsYour quote will have been created by your own personal Expert, who will be available to you at any stage of planning your vacation & even while you are in Ireland or Scotland. Call or email your dedicated Expert to discuss options, make changes or ask questions.
4. Reserve & Pay Online
Reserve your vacation package securely via your online account. We only require a 20% deposit to secure your vacation, and our Risk-Free Cancellation Policy provides you with complete peace of mind.
5. Print Your Travel Documents & Go!
Once your vacation has been paid in full, you will be able to print your travel documents directly from your online account. You’re ready to go!
At Authentic Vacations, each of our self-drive and chauffeur tours are tailor made to your specific requirements. We work with all budgets and group sizes to deliver a personalized experience that remains true to the authentic brand. When you book with Authentic Vacations, you can always expect a package rich with cultural experiences, secret spots and insider knowledge, unique and boutique accommodations and more.
We have been known to customize some pretty exceptional experiences: from jousting exhibitions to fly fishing to romantic serenades, there is nothing outside of the scope of what we will plan for our clients.
Let us customize the perfect Authentic Vacation for you.
Start by giving us some details related to your travel plans. Don‛t hold anything back. The more we know about your ideal vacation, the better we can deliver an experience that far exceeds your expectationsGET STARTED